Domain Empire

New Store/Parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
I know @toughdomains is a humble guy, so he won't come on here pumping out his chest. I have to say that the website toughdomains dot com just went through an upgrade. I liked the site fine previously. The domain store feature has been upgraded. I think the features are pretty awesome. It is kind of like the Apple Watch for me at the moment, pretty cool, something a lot of people don't have, and a few features Im not utilizing at the moment. I created a couple of domain stores and now you can categorize them. I have been on a soap kick, so here is a link to my very clean;) soap store!

https://www.toughdomains.com/EuChTb/portfolios/OS8xn

I say all the time, well some of the time, what is the angle someone is working? What is their agenda? I do not get one cent, one peso, or dinero, or anything for talking about ToughDomains. This community has been great for me. I haven't always applied the very good advice from here . . . But I feel like on a small scale, the tough domains platform has been so helpful for me, that I want to share it with you all that may not be familiar with it. Check them out!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
new design and custom unlimited custom categories for the store...a huge request by all users.
here is an example BigBoxDomains.com

Last edited:
•••
new design and custom unlimited custom categories for the store...a huge request by all users.
here is an example BigBoxDomains.com

I'm really liking the new features. Thanks!! I have to say, letting people try it out for free is pretty cool. It's like you have put your money where your mouth is!!

Does TD have a twitter account?

•••
I'm really liking the new features. Thanks!! I have to say, letting people try it out for free is pretty cool. It's like you have put your money where your mouth is!!

Does TD have a twitter account?
Did you have any sales with the ToughDomains Lander?

•••
Did you have any sales with the ToughDomains Lander?

I have had a few offers come through recently! I have not closed any deals yet! Time . . .

•••
I think sales depend on quality of name, traffic (more eyes the better) and luck., don't think TD landing pages are to blame. I used TD in the past, I didn't make any sales, it was purely because of the quality of names - it was early days for me, the names were bad. If a name is really bad it wont sale even on Uniregistry or efty.

Agree, it is a matter of time. As long as we continue learning, the names we acquire will improve and sales will come eventually. Keep pushing... thanks for sharing I will checkout the new features

Last edited:
•••
I say all the time, well some of the time, what is the angle someone is working?

What is their agenda?

I do not get one cent, one peso, or dinero, or anything for talking about ToughDomains.

Note: this post is not about @toughdomains personally, i got respect his ambition

but to @Want2learn, if you ain't getting no cents, pesos or dineros or anything.....

then why you keep raving?

i could see if you sold some names, where their platform was definitively responsible for the sales.
or even if you were making a few duckies from parking your names there.

maybe it's just me and my curiosity,
but if somebody is always promoting another, with basically nothing to show for it....

then, what is,"their" agenda?

yeah, sometimes you question shiz-zit, just cuz it's questionable.

imo....

•••
Note: this post is not about @toughdomains personally, i got respect his ambition

but to @Want2learn, if you ain't getting no cents, pesos or dineros or anything.....

i could see if you sold some names, where their platform was definitively responsible for the sales.
or even if you were making a few duckies from parking your names there.

maybe it's just me and my curiosity,
but if somebody is always promoting another, with basically nothing to show for it....

then, what is,"their" agenda?

yeah, sometimes you question shiz-zit, just cuz it's questionable.

imo....

For me it is simple, I have found the platform to be tremendously valuable to use. I am more of an idea guy in real life. For me to try and create a landing page would be diffcult. Wed design and such is a bit beyond my scope and expertise! I am not sure how many domainers would be like me in that respect? I would think probably not a whole lot . . . But the @toughdomains platform is great for me. I know in the past you have said you didnt really care for the platform. I guess now is a good time to ask! Is it because you do not think it is a quality product, or that you can create your own landing page and have no need for such a product? I suppose there could be another reason you dislike it, but I figured it was 1/2 reasons.

I dont get anything out of it from TD in the form of payment or incentives. But I very much feel like I am able to help others who may be like me, limited web skills. I like to help people. I think this community has helped me out a lot as I said previously. I think this is one way to kind of give back. I use the product. I like the product. It is free for up to 20 domains. It is a nominal cost for unlimited names.

•••
Possibly the same reason why a lot of domainers rave about Namesilo without getting a cent from Namesilo...

I have not made any major sales via NS but that does not mean that the platform itself isn't good. And raving about them is simply to show support for someone who's doing good work and cares about their customers. I rave about them all day long simply because I like them and want the world to know it as well as to demonstrate that their efforts aren't wasted

•••
Possibly the same reason why a lot of domainers rave about Namesilo without getting a cent from Namesilo...

I have not made any major sales via NS but that does not mean that the platform itself isn't good. And raving about them is simply to show support for someone who's doing good work and cares about their customers. I rave about them all day long simply because I like them and want the world to know it as well as to demonstrate that their efforts aren't wasted
I like NS as well and it took that 5.99 promo for me to discover that for myself

•••
Has anyone checked it out?

•••
we just reported a sale through the system yesterday. Any sales that members chose to disclose get listed on namebio
https://namebio.com/fashionmash.com
we also have had many sales not reported by members.....it depends on the name and asking price

•••
Very nice! Hopefully Ill be adding soon!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back