IT.COM

New to domaining and NamePros/ .bet avail yet to sell?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tapseller

Established Member
Impact
I have so much to learn! I am wondering if .bet is available to sell yet.
If not, any ideas as to when? Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have so much to learn! I am wondering if .bet is available to sell yet.
If not, any ideas as to when? Thanks
It is available!! I got this Globa.bet :)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros! Any particular reason you're so interested in .bet?

•••
Sure would like to also welcome you to the forum @tapseller

•••
Welcome to NamePros! Any particular reason you're so interested in .bet?
I purchased some pretty good ones. I plan to hold on until the ntlds catch on more; however, I'd like to sell a few of my "mid level"

•••
I purchased some pretty good ones. I plan to hold on until the ntlds catch on more; however, I'd like to sell a few of my "mid level"
I see. Wish you the best of luck with them.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I own that too :)
Any issues with that? Very clever, if not. Is that one for sale? Aren't they all at the right price?....right!?..lol

•••
•••
Any issues with that? Very clever, if not. Is that one for sale? Aren't they all at the right price?....right!?..lol
The only issues with that, is that to find the right buyer who is willing to pay more than a reg fee. Rather than that it's all good; and it's very profitable domain.

Last edited:
•••
It is for sale...

•••
•••
Thanks! I'll have to be creative with MY profile, yours is inspiring
It is very easy to be creative and unique among others; just revise your mission and vision statement approach:)

•••
Welcome. I always try to make sure the left of the dot and the right of the dot together make sense, except when it is .com then just focus on the left of the dot.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome. I always try to make sure the left of the dot and the right of the dot together make sense, except when it is .com then just focus on the left of the dot.
thanks! my first research, a few weeks ago, stated that right of the dot would not be "referenced"...I thought to myself, what is the point then? I've found out the opposite since. thanks for putting into "laymen" terms..good stuff

•••
Welcome and good luck :)
thanks, so I just signed up for business account. I see your VIP and your five domains as part of your reply....how does that work?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back