Dynadot

New to this

NameSilo
Watch

Tscr01

Impact
I’m new in this space. I need to learn how to sell my domains. Can anyone help me with the Listing and how to complete my first sale ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This website is filled with enough knowledge to earn the equivalent of a college degree. Do some reading.

Domaining is not a get rich quick scheme where you can just go hand register some random names and sell them for big bucks.

Post a few of your domains in the appraisal section and see if you are even holding anything of value before you commit more time and effort.

Good luck!

•••
•••
Welcome, please read around the forum, we can't explain everything on this thread for you.

•••
1650295036009.png

Welcome to NamePros, @Tscr01

•••
Welcome @Tscr01 ! Agree with previous speakers, you need to learn to earn, it is no quick success business (unless you throw in a true lucky shot). Stick to .coms and buy from bargain BINs and trade your way up to bigger targets, thats the way to learn and earn at the same time. Best of luck!

•••
Hello @Tscr01 !

Welcome to the namePros!

I will suggest you to start with this section - https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-beginners.25/

As everyone suggested earlier, this community is full of knowledge, resources and information. I strongly believe that there is no shortcut to money.

All the Best!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi there! Welcome to NP! Check out the other threads. :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back