Dynadot

development Newly funded startups and their (domain) names – week 34.

Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
The global stock-markets might be in turmoil but that didn’t stop 76 new startup companies from raising a cool $235 million dollars in funding last week. More than 70% of them launched with a .com address with the ccTLD coming in second again and .Co proving once again to remain a popular choice among startups with 6 entries in this list...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
The global stock-markets might be in turmoil but that didn’t stop 76 new startup companies from raising a cool $235 million dollars in funding last week. More than 70% of them launched with a .com address with the ccTLD coming in second again and .Co proving once again to remain a popular choice among startups with 6 entries in this list...
Read More

I would hardly consider 6 out of 76 "popular." That's short of 8%. Presidential candidates with poll numbers like that are considered probable losers, certainly not "popular."

•••
this list throws up an interesting problem as a newbie in choosing which names to buy. when i look through it, hardly any of them would I have picked as being valuable or worth buying (marilynmonorespas for example) but obviously they were. can you pick names out like this knowing they have value or do you just take a chance & pick names you like personally?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back