IT.COM

budget: above $50 o

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you accept any tld? And what about those listed in Standard SQ not attempted for premium?

•••
Want to buy approved SquadHelp premium in Bulk at wholesale price only. Please PM me if you are looking to sell and reply this thread with "PM sent"

Criteria :

1- Domains must be seller owned only
2- Budget : $10-$100 per domain depends on its expiry and type
3- Your list must includes wholesale price for each domain and a bulk wholesale price with discount otherwise I won't consider it and even reply your PM.
4- Some of your domains may not be selected for purchase
5- As we have large amount of requests then please send your domains with Expiry dates and registrar names
6- We may buy up to 1000 domains in one bulk
7- Reviewing your domains may take time up to 96 hours
8- Payment : Paypal / Daaz (Daaz fee 50/50)

Thank you for visiting this thread
DM sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Do you accept any tld? And what about those listed in Standard SQ not attempted for premium?
Yes we accept any tlds. We want to buy only SH premiums seller owned

•••
•••
•••
purchased some. anyone else ?

•••
Want to buy approved SquadHelp premium in Bulk at wholesale price only. Please PM me if you are looking to sell and reply this thread with "PM sent"

Criteria :

3- Your list must includes wholesale price for each domain and a bulk wholesale price with discount otherwise I won't consider it and even reply your PM.
5- As we have large amount of requests then please send your domains with Expiry dates and registrar names

Pm sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Criteria :

DM sent

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back