DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Show off your .info domains!

What .infos Do You Have ? ok i'll get the ball rolling

robotoy.info
nycre.info

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The romanian market is the same. No .com domains at all. Only .ro and .com.ro. I have seen some .info sites but rarely.

•••
machines.info FOR SALE. PM me for offers

•••
did i miss something or did info just go prem on many expired mostly 1word? basically today i think

im seeing things like tangent.info for 400 prem regfee.

info is nice for the right names... which usually.are afternarket...

but thru yrs i got a few 100 to 1k sales... i only did handregs tho

but my biggest sale by far was couple months back....wesley...info....round 5k on gd.

still its no com...or even co or io...so especially now with prem most and me too will part ways with info.

Last edited:
•••
Hello all,

I'm a .info fan and feel it's a good long term investment. My .Info's are below 😁

Unkind.info
ProGamers.info
ProEsports.info
OnlineEsports.info

Few quid investment in a cheap .info.

•••
TPB(.)info

You know what TPB stands for

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Many websites in Germany and Austria are using .info instead of .de/.at lol :D
I don't know the German market, yet in my first year of domaining 2 info sold to Germany and one to Austria. Do you think SEDO is more authoritative in terms of network distribution than Afternic in Germany and Austria?

•••
I don't know the German market, yet in my first year of domaining 2 info sold to Germany and one to Austria. Do you think SEDO is more authoritative in terms of network distribution than Afternic in Germany and Austria?
They do better on .info/.biz , .eu , .de , .at , .uk , .be , .nl ( Europe countries in general ) because Sedo is know better as marketplace in Europe

•••
They do better on .info/.biz , .eu , .de , .at , .uk , .be , .nl ( Europe countries in general ) because Sedo is know better as marketplace in Europe
Cool, thanks, l will try to setup their landings for a couple of months. I suppose having a mother tongue support could help customers who approach the domain name market just to acquire a domain to use for their small business.

•••
Cool, thanks, l will try to setup their landings for a couple of months. I suppose having a mother tongue support could help customers who approach the domain name market just to acquire a domain to use for their small business.
I use Sedo landers on all my domains, have also one word .info but no sale. Where to search a potential buyer in Germany? My outbounding is bad, they don't reply.

•••
I use Sedo landers on all my domains, have also one word .info but no sale. Where to search a potential buyer in Germany? My outbounding is bad, they don't reply.
I've sold two of them without doing anything, the third one using the website contact form. They didn't reply, but the domain was sold one week later, small amount 500$ so l don't think they take the time to answer . I have to do some testing on outbounds, but l would need to setup landings with full analytics in place before sending e-mails.

•••
•••
•••
Sorry, l don't get the question. Do you mean if l price them 500$ by default?
Yes. Because I have for .info various prices even $250 but nobody buy.

•••
Yes. Because I have for .info various prices even $250 but nobody buy.
l think not a little number of end-users who buy premium .info understand SEO and ADV dynamics, maybe they've already a developed website \ project to publish with that precise keyword \ concept. I don't think they will be scared by a $250 price tag. I price them in the range 250 \ 1500 for now.

•••
l think not a little number of end-users who buy premium .info understand SEO and ADV dynamics, maybe they've already a developed website \ project to publish with that precise keyword \ concept. I don't think they will be scared by a $250 price tag. I price them in the range 250 \ 1500 for now.
I have one domain .info which was a site in the past and now this domain have 2000 backlinks and Domain Authority 12. 701 visits for the last month. Maybe I need to high price? Nobody buy this SEO domain. I don't know why.

•••
You can ask the developed site experts, seen a forum. url?

•••
•••
Holding.info
Boutique.info

•••
nVR.info
stir.info

sold one info domain last year for close to xxxx.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back