IT.COM

new gtlds Ok say the truth

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What whois You use the most :

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Who.is

• Whois.net

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

asset.domains

Established Member
Impact
as a relatively easy test, a sort of 'Lie to Me' test to check if You like newgtld's or com's :)

just say what whois site You use the most :

1) Who.is
2) Whois.net

the answer will be the answer to the main question, this is not about 'domain hacks' it is about new gtld's ( if someone forgot ) :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use Gwhois.org most of the time, when its down I use who.is

Update: Voted for who.is

•••
neither Domaintools and gwhois.org

•••
DomainIQ.com here. I do mostly bulk whois checks.

•••
•••
as a relatively easy test, a sort of 'Lie to Me' test to check if You like newgtld's or com's :)

just say what whois site You use the most :

1) Who.is
2) Whois.net

the answer will be the answer to the main question, this is not about 'domain hacks' it is about new gtld's ( if someone forgot ) :)

That doesn't make much sense. First the question, as if one means something. Then .is is a country code for Iceland.

•••
•••
•••
whois.sc which is domaintools

•••
Neither, I use whois.com or for security purposes I will use the whois terminal command on Mac...

•••
I use gwhois.org or whois.icann.org for availability checks and who.is for portfolio management checks. And various registrars + domaintools.com for bulk checks.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back