IT.COM

strategy Old Sales Techniques You Should Not Associate With Your Brand Today

NameSilo
Watch
brand-development-tips3-obsolete-old-sales-techniques.png
I started in sales in my 20’s back in the early 90’s (Over 2 decades ago) and recall a lot of techniques that may have worked back then, but should be avoided like the plague today. It’s funny when I think about how some people still use and teach these techniques in today’s markets. The sales arena has transformed over the years with all the latest technology, social interaction, and other new avenues of direct communication.
It doesn’t matter if you are selling food, domains, services, art, or pencils, if you implement the wrong sales strategies, you’ll send the wrong message to today’s consumer.
In today’s consumer markets, this gives the potential customer/client the feeling that you really don’t care about them, that they are just another number, and all you want to do is sell them something that may not necessarily be a solution to their problem.
If you’re truly having that hard of a time closing a deal, you’re targeting the wrong consumer market. There are plenty of consumers out there that need solutions you may provide. You just have to put the long hours in to do the research to find them...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes sir right...
Actually marketing is the process of providing right things to the right people on right time at right place.
When we do work hard to find out right people for our product the success is not so far from us.

•••
Yes sir right...
Actually marketing is the process of providing right things to the right people on right time at right place.
When we do work hard to find out right people for our product the success is not so far from us.
still work hard for search customers, i have food company and now i'm still have problem for closing customer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back