• 3rd

Better than .COM

votes
    0.0%

• 4 votes
  • Ended 12 months ago
  • Final results
Impact
1%-1.5% seems to be the industry-standard Sell-Thru rate for .COM for many domain investors.

For those of you that have a reasonably-sized portfolio of .ORG domains (+500), do you find that, in general, the Sell-Thru rate of .ORG is better/worse/ or just as good as your .COM names?

Obviously it will often come down to the pricing strategy and quality of the domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
reasonably-sized portfolio of .ORG domains (+500)
Hi

hah, guess my .org portfolio would be considered nano-sized in comparison.

just for conversation though, out of 160 names,
currently i only have about 11 org names and all except one are LLL.org.

collectively, those .org domains earned about $600 in ppc last year, so there is no rush to sell them.
particularly when the cost to replace such names continues to increase.

still, looking back last 5-7 yrs, i may have sold one .org every other year or so.
if i go back further, then volume is higher simply because prices were lower and activity was peaking.

imo....

•••
•••
I bought my 1-st .org last year, sold it for same cost last week, as I just need to cashout ASAP.

•••
.org comprises 15-20% of my portfolio. You can do well with them, but left of the dot needs to be a good fit for a .org

You can have killer commercial terms in .org, and they just won't move. You can have some average terms that really do well and are more valuable in .org

•••
Bodis or where? Any examples or domains pls.
Hi

sedo and bodis

@ sedo > umm.org 6,847 visitors 571 clicks 287.63 USD earnings 8.34 % ctr 0.50 USD epc 42.01 USD rpm

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back