Dynadot

ParkLogic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone parked with ParkLogic at all? Is it as good as DNJournal thinks it is?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have account with ParkLogic.It is a good company.

•••
I have account with ParkLogic.It is a good company.

Can you elaborate please? A breakdown would be helpful i.e.

a) how many domains?
b) how many regular earners?
c) how many seriously earners?!

PS- Since this company only accepts domains based on previous traffic and earnings, I can't see what all the fuss made by DNJ? -- A bit like saying I am a great football manager but I will only manage your team if it's finished in the top 2 the previous season!!

•••
Hi there,
I'm Michael from ParkLogic and would be happy to answer any questions about our platform. We actually don't only accept domains on previous traffic earnings....not sure where that one was from. We work with domain owners that are earning at least $2,500 per month from genuine type-in traffic.

I'd be happy to demo the platform if you are interested and meet our criteria. Please contact me via the ParkLogic sign-up form and let me know that you are from NamePros in the "sample list of domains field".

Regards,

Michael

•••
Hi Michael, thanks for the help, i just signed up :)

•••
Hi Michael, thanks for the help, i just signed up :)

So I take it you're earning at least $2,500 per month from genuine type-in traffic as per requirement of ParkLogic?!!

I wonder how many of you there are on this forum?! - lol

•••
i havent heared from them yet...

•••
hey,did you have another parking account?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back