Dynadot

domain Please Appraise Linkinfo.co

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reg this great (for me) domain and plan to develop . I want to make some directory site about company with all information about that company who will be listed there. Some other linkedin .
Or some of you have better idea for this name.
Please appraise and add some words about this name.
Regards,
Saso

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please read the entire .TEL thread and then reconsider your registration of this domain. You should grace delete this domain ASAP.

I don't have a crystal ball but (...you just knew the but was coming), the only other chance of turning a nickel on this would be to flip it to a another follow-the-.CO herd domainer within the next 6 months before the .CO market collapses. Good luck and peace!

Zero (reseller). Grace delete if possible.

•••
Thanks for your view of .co domains.
I look your posts today and found that all post is on Appraisal forum and you are the best/worst (I dont know) critic in this forum. In any two post you say "should grace delete this domain".
Anyway thanks.
Another appraisal from other members ?

•••
Hi Saso, glad to see your happy to own this name and plan to develop but currently I see its value as regfee or less

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back