IT.COM

discuss Possible sanctions for Russia and Russians in the field of domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Igor Gabrielan

.ai .mv .botTop Member
Impact
The authorities of Ukraine turned to the ICANN with a request to block the domain zone .ru and other domain zones of Russia.
Is it possible to block all domain names owned by Russians, that is, in zones .com .org .uk , etc.?
Now there are restrictions and sanctions for Cuba and Iran for the zones .cu .ir .
Probably there are restrictions for other states. But how wide are they? Can similar or even greater sanctions be applied to Russia?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't mind paying more for gas.

Enjoy the collapse of the Ruble, all your assets, and the world wanting nothing to do with your country.
Russia's small economy will go bankrupt before the rest of the world does.

Enjoy the shame it brings for generations to come.

Brad

You are sitting in the US, not in Europe, of course you don't mind.
For the rest - you are repeating yourself over and over. Same bla-bla-bla.
I'll repeat myself too - the US and Europe are not the ''whole world''. You have China, India, Turkey, Pakistan, the whole Asia to trade with and Southern and Central America as well. 40 countries in UN said ''fuck u'' to your resolution. The ''whole world'' is in your imagination only ))))

•••
I'll repeat myself too - the US and Europe are not the ''whole world''. You have China, India, Turkey, Pakistan, the whole Asia to trade with and Southern and Central America as well. 40 countries in UN said ''fuck u'' to your resolution. The ''whole world'' is in your imagination only ))))
Ruble is 150 to 1 USD...keeps dropping.

Russia is feeling the brunt of the sanctions far more than anyone else.

Enjoy. Wear that "Z" loud and proud.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I don't know about trading, but few Russians want to have assets in these 40 countries.

•••

Many of these other countries have already condemned Russian's actions. I would not confuse abstaining with support.

Russia's actual coalition is themselves and (4) small countries - Belarus, North Korea, Eritrea, and Syria. Real impressive.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Have you seen price on gas and oil lately? )))) Gas at $3800 and oil at $135... Enjoy your sanctions :)))
Ask for more, don't be shy ))))
It's $,050 more per litre in Europe and gas slightly higher but winter is gone, so only some companies need it, not a big deal, Russia will go bankrupt 10 times until then. Regarding trading with other countries, Russia doesn't mean anything to China, 2% of the imports and 3% export, so peanuts and they have refused more oil and gas already, just if it will be for nothing. Did you checked the trades with other countries, again peanuts. I just want to see Russia send gas, oil ad other stuff to Brasil, South Africa and a few other countries, the cargo will be more expensive than what you will export.

•••
It's $,050 more per litre in Europe and gas slightly higher but winter is gone, so only some companies need it, not a big deal, Russia will go bankrupt 10 times until then. Regarding trading with other countries, Russia doesn't mean anything to China, 2% of the imports and 3% export, so peanuts and they have refused more oil and gas already, just if it will be for nothing. Did you checked the trades with other countries, again peanuts. I just want to see Russia send gas, oil ad other stuff to Brasil, South Africa and a few other countries, the cargo will be more expensive than what you will export.
There are (4) companies with a higher market cap than Russia's entire GDP.

Some people seem to think Russia is a little more important than they actually are in the world economy.
1.6T GDP. US/China combined are almost 40T. That was before the sanctions.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I don't mind paying more for gas.

And you are paying to the Russians.

The USA is importing oil from Russia and paying to Russia. Instead of Canada.

•••
Ruble is 150 to 1 USD...keeps dropping.

Russia is feeling the brunt of the sanctions far more than anyone else.

Enjoy. Wear that "Z" loud and proud.

Brad

Is that so? ))) Have you been lately outside of Oklahoma or wherever you are? ))) Or is it CNN only that you are watching?
I just got back from St Petersbourg - zero panic. Of course, there are problems and some people worry, but there is nothing to write home about )) Rouble lost its value in 2014 too, so what? Nothing happened.
As for these 40 countries in UN vote - you perfectly know that not to support even a formal US resolution means silent disagreement with it and a support of Russia or at least ''let's see'' posture ))) - a pragmatic approach.

•••
And you are paying to the Russians.

The USA is importing oil from Russia and paying to Russia. Instead of Canada.
Wow, 209K barrels a day out of 18M+ barrels we use. That is just over 1%. Big deal.

Brad

•••

Man, you are so delusional and so of a zero knowledge of how economies work and where gas is used (tip: everywhere, every production) that it's not interesting for me to argue with you )))))

Last edited:
•••
Man, you are so delusional and so of a zero knowledge of how economies work and where gas is used (tip: everywhere, every production) that it's not interesting for me to argue with you )))))
Talking about knowledge, it's not gas, it's about energy and most EU countries will cover they back by reopening the coal mines until the transition is made. The EU commissioners said it already, by summer of 2023 all EU countries will stop buying russian gas/ oil for good and they have reserves to last until this winter. When you are brain washed, you don't even need knowledge. We will just wait and see, in summer of 2023 Russia using their oil to build a huge swimming pool, because it will be worthless, without EU buying it, but you can dream on.

Last edited:
•••
Talking about knowledge, it's not gas, it's about energy and most EU countries will cover they back by reopening the coal mines until the transition is made. The EU commissioners said it already, by summer of 2023 all EU countries will stop buying russian gas/ oil for good and they have reserves to last until this winter. When you are brain washed, you don't even need knowledge. We will just wait and see, in summer of 2023 Russia using their oil to build a huge swimming pool, because it will be worthless, without EU buying it, but you can dream on.
)))))) sure, if the commissioner said so.... By the summer 2023, no one in the world will need Russian gas )))))
Just fart harder to compensate for this gas...)))))

Here, educate yourself a bit of how Europe is dependent of Russian gas and oil (and it's BBC, not Sputnik or RT))):
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-60642786

Last edited:
•••
)))))) sure, if the commissioner said so.... By the summer 2023, no one in the world will need Russian gas )))))
They will buy from other 80% producers of gas in the world, they have 4 other discovered gas sources in Europe, which will be ready to use in 1-2 years and they have a pipeline from the Mediterranean Sea, to import liquid gas from all over the world. Again, the brain wash doesn't replace the reality. Just to point out your great knowledge, the soft target for EU to became independent of russian gas/oil was set to 2030 from couple of years ago, but because of this, they have reset it to 2023.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
They will buy from other 80% producers of gas in the world, they have 4 other discovered gas sources in Europe, which will be ready to use in 1-2 years and they have a pipeline from the Mediterranean Sea, to import liquid gas from all over the world. Again, the brain wash doesn't replace the reality. Just to point out your great knowledge, the soft target for EU to became independent of russian gas/oil was set to 2030 from couple of years ago, but because of this, they have reset it to 2023.
)))))))) shit, you know how to read wikipedia )))) still zero knowledge on the subject )))) there is no way Russian gas can be replaced within the next few years without an absolutely severe impact on European economy and ordinary people lives...

Last edited:
•••
there is no way Russian gas can be replaced within the next few years without an absolutely severe impact on European economy and ordinary people lives...
That is correct.

•••
)))))))) shit, you know how to read wikipedia )))) still zero knowledge on the subject )))) there is no way Russian gas can be replaced within the next few years without an absolutely severe impact on European economy and ordinary people lives...
Dream on, the only thing is that when you will wake up, it will be a nightmare.

•••
And yet this blow will be weaker than the blow of bombs that can be made with hydrocarbon money. Corruption in Russia and theft of money can save the truth from this.

•••
Have you seen price on gas and oil lately? )))) Gas at $3800 and oil at $135... Enjoy your sanctions :)))
Ask for more, don't be shy ))))

I'm ready to shut down heating
and use my bike

just let Putin lose
and Ukraine win

•••
I just got back from St Petersbourg - zero panic. Of course, there are problems and some people worry, but there is nothing to write home about

looks like we need to enforce more sanctions

coinbase just shut the cryptos down for russians

... lost.

Last edited:
•••
We would have a hundred volunteers who would have flown here on those F16 bought in the military department, and we would have easily won.

•••

Here, educate yourself a bit of how Europe is dependent of Russian gas and oil (and it's BBC, not Sputnik or RT))):
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-60642786

and yes that will make the babies die more easily

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back