Dynadot

question Possible to sell domain within 60 days using same registrar marketplace?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Leo2k

Established Member
Impact
Though previously discussed multiple times but seems all are about moving out the domain to another registrar. So wanna check.

I have a domain purchased from Sav recently and planning to list it for sale and it is in 60 days lock period.
Is it possible now to list the domain using Sav's marketplace?
I believe only the sav users would only be able to purchase and so the domain will be moved internally and there wouldn't be any issue?

Has any one tried?
I see in previous discussions people were able to sell domains purchased through GoDaddy using Afternic without any issues during the 60 days period.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a domain purchased from Sav recently and planning to list it for sale and it is in 60 days lock period.
Is it possible now to list the domain using Sav's marketplace?
I believe only the sav users would only be able to purchase and so the domain will be moved internally and there wouldn't be any issue?
I have not, as I recall, sold within 60 days at Sav, but I have at other registrars. Because it is an internal push by the registrar to a different user account, at least most places it is allowed. Note that the new owner would be under the lock so it could not leave Sav within the lock period though.
-Bob

•••
Upvote 0
I have not, as I recall, sold within 60 days at Sav, but I have at other registrars. Because it is an internal push by the registrar to a different user account, at least most places it is allowed. Note that the new owner would be under the lock so it could not leave Sav within the lock period though.
-Bob
Sounds great. I too believe it should be the same here in Sav as well. Lets see if anyone has used Sav and if it was all fine for them.

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back