IT.COM

domain Price Inquiry for Domain Findshadow.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

yacsen

Impact
Hey everyone,

I'm interested in buying the domain FindShadow.com for a project. Could anyone provide pricing details?Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Step one: Type the name in your browser.
Step two: click the "buy now" button on the landing page.

•••
They also have the option to make an offer.

•••
USD 1288 (+ VAT, if applicable) :)
Not too pricey, if you're buying for a business

•••
$5 to $15 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
remember alot of names people can buy are an actual investment not spending..cause they have value and can be resold later... when project ends etc... often many grow in value too.. very few enduser buyers understand it... that be said this name isnt one of those... it really has no value now and odds are u won't resell.. make 50us offer. if u want it real bad buynow always there. gl

Last edited:
•••
There is 100% chance the domain is belongs to you and just trying to get people see your domain. I suggest try other ways to showcase you domain. You have showcase topic in the forum which you can use it for.

•••
Hey everyone,

I'm interested in buying the domain FindShadow.com for a project. Could anyone provide pricing details or let me know if you're looking to sell? Thanks!

Simple take from your net profit , So if important i give you 3 level Low , Middle & High

if L = 1% from Net
---------------------------------------------
if M = 5% from Net
---------------------------------------------
if H = 10% from Net

Last edited:
•••
Hey everyone,

I'm interested in buying the domain FindShadow.com for a project. Could anyone provide pricing details?Thanks!
Hello Yacsen it's available if you want then let me know.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back