Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

omelet

Top Member
Impact
problem solved

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how can we help if you don't tell us the domain names? do a whois look up to see where it is...

•••
Last edited:
•••
Sorry for the rhetorical off topic, but who in their mind would transfer anything from anywhere to SAV, let alone transferring from Dynadot?
SAV is the worst platform ever - nothing ever works there, customer support takes 5 days to answer to say the least, landing pages/DNS settings are changing by itself or disappearing...
And if you are looking for their auction, then 99% chance you'll finish with some name of a value of $2000 getting sold for 2 bucks...

Last edited:
•••
•••
yea sometime happen..no worry as long as whois shows sav then support fix..

sav is good.. easy ui... best prices.. keep away from their auxtons tho..bugs..its all overpriced xyz bids anyway domainers trying to catch xyz hype poor souls they all will loose

sav rocks

•••
Sorry for the rhetorical off topic, but who in their mind would transfer anything from anywhere to SAV, let alone transferring from Dynadot?
SAV is the worst platform ever - nothing ever works there, customer support takes 5 days to answer to say the least, landing pages/DNS settings are changing by itself or disappearing...
And if you are looking for their auction, then 99% chance you'll finish with some name of a value of $2000 getting sold for 2 bucks...

Why all this hate? Sav is pretty decent, good prices, and enrolls your domain almost automatically on AN & Sedo Fast Transfer networks. I think the auctions are their only week point and the payout tax forms. I never had any issue with Sav.

Last edited:
•••
Why all this hate? Sav is pretty decent, good prices, and enrolls your domain almost automatically on AN & Sedo Fast Transfer networks. I think the auctions are their only week point and the payout tax forms. I never had any issue with Sav.

It's not a hate, it's a negative feeling based on personal experience.

•••
yea sometime happen..no worry as long as whois shows sav then support fix..

sav is good.. easy ui... best prices.. keep away from their auxtons tho..bugs..its all overpriced xyz bids anyway domainers trying to catch xyz hype poor souls they all will loose

sav rocks

Yes I know that

I will see how long it will take for me to receive the names and I will update here

•••
Yes I know that

I will see how long it will take for me to receive the names and I will update here

yea I think 3 or 4day is avg ticket time on sav.. again no worry yer domains are anything but lost

•••

franky over yers I dealt with 15 registrars.. no one perfect.. but I love easy fast ui on sav... and their prices are best now.. I got 900 names now there.. so 90percent of my folio. and many have moved everything there too

it's good their auctons are buggy so many are spared paying 500 or 1000usd for some 1word xyz hoping they get easy resale money on it..which they won't.

•••
@omelet - Without knowing your Sav's account email address I cant confirm for sure but I can confirm that these domains have arrived at Sav and are in the right users account.

@VadimK - We sad to see that you feel that way. I'm going to reach out via DM to setup a call to walk through any concerns you still have and see if we can clear them up.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back