Dynadot

Problem with a site I would like to startup

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I want to have visitors check information and make selections. Only problem is that the information they will check is changed daily. Way too many changes to have to create(one by one) forms on a daily basis. Anyone have any ideas on how to get around this? Is there a way to take the info in the morning and get it into a form format without the labor of manually doing it?
Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I'm sure there is a few different ways to do it, but I'm not exaclty sure how. How is the information that they check changed? If you could explain in a little more detail that would help.

•••
easy

script a javascript to change the form check boxes depended on the day of the week, or drop a cookie on their machine that will read what check boxes they have already selected.

•••
Use php.

Create a file formadmin.php put a password on it and put a bunch of text boxes on it, put a submit button on the bottom and make all the text boxes submit the info into an array in a dat file.

Create the dat file and make it writable.

Create a file form.php and make it retreive the info from the dat file and sort out the array information into this thing you want it to do.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back