IT.COM

Problems with Flippa Escrow Service through Promise Pay ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I had recently purchased a domain on Flippa for mid $XX and decided to try flippa free escrow service.
When I begun the transaction the transaction failed twice by using credit card and my card was charged twice
$52.02 twice, for $51 transaction, still the transaction did not proceeded, then finally i made payment through Paypal.
Has anyone experienced the same ?
whom shall we contact in such cases ? Flippa or Promise Pay ?
I contacted both but not received any reply, its already more then 24 hours.
I have eventually paid more than $150 for just $51 domain :(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've got a site that sold for $XXXX 6 days ago and the buyer paid through Flippa Escrow...I've been waiting 4 days now for a credit card transaction to clear, when their Escrow service says it take 24hrs. I sent them an email yesterday and still haven't heard anything from them, so I don't know what's going on with Flippa right now.

•••
whom shall we contact in such cases ? Flippa or Promise Pay ?
I contacted both but not received any reply, its already more then 24 hours.

I sent them an email yesterday and still haven't heard anything from them, so I don't know what's going on with Flippa right now.

[email protected] is the best way to reach PromisePay.

I've since heard from them that you've both been helped?

•••
•••
@FlippaDomains - We got everything sorted out, received payment just this evening actually. Thank you :)

•••
•••
@FlippaDomains maybe you can help me with funds flippa has not released to UK account 16 days now.
This is very strange. I cannot lose my PR4 website and lose money too.
account suspended by flippa: dkdaniel11

•••
•••
@FlippaDomains maybe you can help me with funds flippa has not released to UK account 16 days now.
This is very strange. I cannot lose my PR4 website and lose money too.
account suspended by flippa: dkdaniel11
I'm hearing that this was already in the process of being taken care of. Thanks for your patience.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back