Dynadot

Property sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
do property sites convert well on Adsense? I just started a new site & waiting for my first click. What value clicks do real estate sites generally get?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, you can not predict an exact value of your site but it will high value click for sure since it is a property site. BTW what is the URL of your site?

•••
•••
do property sites convert well on Adsense? I just started a new site & waiting for my first click. What value clicks do real estate sites generally get?

I am not sure but I do have seen people talking about real estate Niche paying good money. It is considered as good paying Niche, but I guess to know for sure, you will have to wait for your site's real results from Adsense.

•••
I have checked your site and found that the Ad texts are display in small/ why dont you change the font of your ad? Also if possible try to place Ads at the side bar of your site as well.

•••
where is your Privacy Policy?

also check your links re Blog - "Not Found
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here."

Cheers
Corey

•••
I have checked your site and found that the Ad texts are display in small/ why dont you change the font of your ad? Also if possible try to place Ads at the side bar of your site as well.

how do I change the font size? Sorry I am fairly new to Adsense

•••
The property keyword could be a good paying one, but it still depends on your ads placement, and traffic.

•••
Well, just create what you like, If you create sites for adsense only, then it will be hard to survive.

•••
You can check how much advertisers bid for property related keywords in Adword. Try Adword keyword select tool. That will give you an idea about it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back