IT.COM

Pushing a Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
ok i know how a pushing a name works but i donot want to make any mistakes so here is the question.

suppose i say sold a domain to yyy. and he has enom account yyy.

do i just push the name into yyy account or should i create a new account and push the domain into the new account. and then later give access to yyy account.

any input?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
push it to his account would be best and easiest

•••
Originally posted by dude
push it to his account would be best and easiest

Bingo!
Easy as pie, Webtwink. :)
Please continue to post here if you're experiencing any further problems or issues with the "push" ... one of us can walk it through for you step-by-step. No worries at all.
Thanks.

•••
tank ooooo

thanks a lot guyz. if i had any problem, i will sure to contact you.:tu:

•••
Another question

should i push a name with or without contact info?

•••
Many people just push the name, i dont think any info is needed

•••
I believe if you "push" it without Contact Information, it then defaults to the Contact Information of the new owner once received. If you select to "push" WITH Contact Information, the new owner will have to then update it to his/her's.
Not 100% positive, but I think this is how it works ... I choose "without" and everything always seems in good order.
Pushes mean you're selling, so keep it up. :)

•••
thanks

thank you.

cuz on my first sale i pushed it with contact info. is there any security risk associated with it? i just would want to know.

•••
I don't believe there's any "security risk", no. Just be sure to follow-up with the Buyer (which you should do, anyway) to ensure all is in good receipt. Way to be! :)
PS. Posted in your "Newbie Suggestion" thread, as well.
Keep up the good work.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back