IT.COM

.co Question about .co domains

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What do you guys think about .co domains? If its a decent domain are they worth much? Or are they not really sought after as .coms are? Please if anyone has an answer to this or any other insight on .co domains it would be greatly appreciated to hear your thoughts.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Look around you.
How often do legitimate end users use .co domains ?

•••
Check out the. Co sales thread some decent sales..
A few companies are using the. Co extension especially when it fits ther name as "co" for Company or Corporation
Its a better option for a company than many of the more obscure cctld

•••
I have zero experience in .co, but with that said, my guess is that if there's already a large established company on the .com, I doubt anyone else would launch on the equivalent .co.

I really can't think of any .co businesses off hand, but of those that do exist, I would propose they still wish they had the .com instead.

•••
Thanks guys for all the responses. I'm gonna look around and watch sales of .co to see if I want to invest in them or not.

•••
What do you guys think about .co domains? If its a decent domain are they worth much? Or are they not really sought after as .coms are? Please if anyone has an answer to this or any other insight on .co domains it would be greatly appreciated to hear your thoughts.

Thanks

If you find a great one-word .co then go for it.

•••
IMO .co is only good for development rather than domaining.

•••
IMO .co is only good for development rather than domaining.

Yeah, I've noticed a few good domain sales, but nothing spectacular. Oh well I made a few investments in the .co industry and I feel that I can make a decent sale on them. Nothing huge though!

•••
Yeah, I've noticed a few good domain sales, but nothing spectacular. Oh well I made a few investments in the .co industry and I feel that I can make a decent sale on them. Nothing huge though!

Do you have any great one word .co?

•••
Do you have any great one word .co?

Gory.co it's 4 letters and a dictionary word.

Then ComputerGaming.co I know it's not 1 word but its my other remaining .co domain.

•••
I got Rigs.co and Doctora.co

•••
Gory.co it's 4 letters and a dictionary word.

Then ComputerGaming.co I know it's not 1 word but its my other remaining .co domain.

How many .co domains you own now?

•••
I've got a few great names.

Aerials
AXG
Bogus
Brill
Bumps
Calais
CamperVan
CarSpares
Chablis
Chandlery
CheapFancyDress
Chimineas
CloudVC
CubaHolidays
DebtManagement
Druid
FijiIslands
Flicks
Flipped
FloridaCars
Forrest
GamePark
GasFires
GasSafetyCertificate
GasSafetyCertificates
Geckos
Genes
GoKarting
GreenDeals
GreenParty
HouseToLet
IJK
Influenza
InstantPaydayLoan
Jerrys
KLX
KSY
LettingAgent
Lino
ManhattanRealestate
MarqueeHire
Monaco
Monorail
MOT
Muesili
NNI
Passplus
Porky
Powerflush
RPY
Sadist
SafetyNets
Salou
SBO
SolarPump
SolarPumps
Tapas
Trackday
Trackdays
TRJ
TSY
UXT
VWParts
XTU
YNP

•••
•••
In other words .co re not good investments.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back