Domain Empire

advice Question about Sedo & Afternic premium networks??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mastermint

Established Member
Impact
Hello domainers,

I was wondering if it is worth while selling your domains on the Sedo & Afternic premium networks (as opposed to their standard listings)? I'm not talking about paying for promotion, but to keep your domains with their preferred domain registrars to have your domains exposed to more potential buyers + the instant transfer feature in case of a sale? Does it really make that much of a difference to the standard listing??

For instance, if I buy a domain at eNom instead of GoDaddy, I can get on BOTH Sedos and Afternics premium networks at the same time, however, I will have to pay more for the domain at eNom (almost double since I have to pay European VAT at eNom...)

So my question to you guys is if it really does that much of a difference between premium or standard listings with Sedo or Afternic... What's your experience?

Thanx!

/M

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back