Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Entrepreneurl

Established Member
Impact
Greetings, namePros community!

I'm excited to introduce myself (Till) as the creator behind domainhacks.info, a website dedicated to generating domain hacks. After several years of being on hiatus, I recently relaunched it with a fresh new look and enhanced functionality (e.g., more hack methods, and a marketplace).

The idea for domainhacks.info was born out of my fascination for domains and their unique branding opportunities. Realizing that finding available domains was rather easy but brainstorming domain hacks was time-consuming, I set out to build a tool that would simplify the process.

Now, I'm not here to sell you on the idea - besides some affiliate links once you have found a domain, there isn't even any form of monetization yet. Instead, I'm genuinely interested in your feedback and thoughts on the website. I consider the NamePros community to be a treasure trove of knowledge and expertise, and I value your honest opinions more than anything. It would mean the world to me if you could take a moment to explore the site and share your impressions, suggestions and ideas. Your insights will help me to decide on the future of the platform to ensure it meets the needs of the domain community - if at all. 😅

Please, give it a whirl. Try generating some domain hacks, have a look at all the famous examples that I've found in the wild, and put 1-2 of your domain hacks on the marketplace (100% free).

Thanks in advance and really looking forward to your feedback!

Best,

Till

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome, I am also a newbie. I enjoy this website, previously owned an account about four years ago but somehow cant access it despite trying all necessary measures to get it back. So I welcome you as a newbie lol

•••
Thanks! Luckily, I could revive my 7 year old account.

•••
Oh That's Great! I hope to get mine back and soon.

Last edited:
•••
nice one :) tried a little - very cool resource!!

all the success!!
H

•••
nice one :) tried a little - very cool resource!!

all the success!!
H
Thanks for the kind words! Anything that'd improve your experience?

Best,

Till

•••
Hello, Till

Can i list my hack domains to your website ?

•••
Hello, Till

Can i list my hack domains to your website ?
Of course - everyone can - 100% free!

1) Head over to the Sign In page and us the magic link to sign in
2) Once signed in head over to the Member - Marketplace page
3) Click "Add a domain hack"
4) Fill out the needed details: "Domain Hack", "Keyword", "Link to Listing", and "Duration of Listing" and ignore the "Credits" section as it is 100% free for now (beta phase)
5) Review details at the bottom and hit 'save'
6) Repeat steps 3-5 for each domain hack you have
7) I will review all of your domains and activate the listings within 48 hours.

If you have any questions, send me an email -> [email protected]

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back