Dynadot

offers Report your domain offers to get valuable take/leave feedback from others!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
after moderator approval, here is thread that lets everyone, new or older, post the offer they received and get instant quick feedback from other members (many of whom will have years of experience) whether you should take that offer or not. note this is not a discussion thread at all (you can always pm someone if you have something specific to share). only posts with your offers received are allowed as per format below. this is to keep thread nice and clean for all. for this reason, any posts not respecting the format will be removed by moderator.

note the purpose of this thread is 2 fold: 1- it will allow people to see what domains get what offers, versus just having a completed sales thread on np.. and 2- it will allow members to get others instant feedback if offer is good or not.. then based on the names/experience of people who stamp their like/thanks to your post, you can decide if go ahead or not! it can also eliminate crowding forums with invidual threads that say something like "I got an offer on domainx of xxx$ should I take it?"

ONE domain per post, else feedback not possible... unless you have a bulk offer for X domains with ONE price on the table... I'll cap it at $50 min offer to post here. so we do not end up with 100s of $10 offers etc.

post format:

• your domain name that got an offer (you should probably mask name in usual ways..but up to you)
  • the USD$ offer amount received
  • venue of offer, sedo, email etc (optional but prefered so others can give u more educated feedback)
  • your investment cost or range (optional but prefered for better feedback)
  • (optional) any addition comment about offer you may want to share.. like who buyer is, what he said in offer.. or anything else you feel can help others give you more educated feedback!

once your post is made, others will click LIKE if they think you should accept offer.. or click THANKS to say "I don't think you should take the offer, but thanks for sharing". please do NOT use dislike button.

thanks and enjoy this thread and I hope its useful to all! I for one always like to see what offers are being made on which names! only one problem.. there wasn't a place to see that til now! :)

let's get things started. I'll go first in next post with couple interesting current offers I have on table and wouldn't mind seeing how others feel about them!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Virtual Reality Producer.......com
$500
gd makeoffr
2016 handreg fee.

•••
rep.......one
$400
inbound email
2015 regfee
buyer says its for their startup.

Last edited:
•••
vWiz..........com
$500
np offr

•••
purchased......co
$100
gd makeoffr
2017 reg

•••
meta.one
$500
gd makeoffr
2015 regfee

•••
BitcoinDonate.org
$1000
sedo offer

•••
BitcoinDonate.org
$1000
sedo offer
Seems like a reasonable offer.
I would take it, especially if you need the funds or didn't invest much in it.
Option 2: it won't risk too much if you counter $1500
they may accept or meet you in the middle at $1,250.
communicate with them.

•••
vWiz..........com
$500
np offr
vWiz sounds cool... $500 is a good start for the average llll.com. But "V" can be for virtual, so it may be worth x,xxx. However, if it's from NP, you may want to give a a reasonable re-seller price..Consider how long you have the name and if you have receive any other offer within that time.

virtual wiz or virtual wizards

Last edited:
•••
MinedCoins....Com
Bodis
I counter 300, killing the deal

•••
appreciate all your entries. please note as per original post on top and the rules, that this thread is NOT a discussion/reply thread. but strictly for people to post their offer received and wait for others feedback which is using only the buttons LIKE (tkae offer) or THANKS (do not take, but thanks for sharing!).

hope people find this useful. cheers all. enjoy.

•••
allseeingeye............co
$400 inbound email
2017 reg

•••
celebs.........io

$200 gd auction

2017 reg

•••
** entrepreneur (.com)
$130
Flippa portfolio
2 years old hand reg
Offer rejected

•••
Bitcoin ******* (.com)
$250
Facebook mesage
Hand reg
Unsold, my reply was $xx xxx

•••
•••
Giveaway(.) xyz
9,999,999 usd

•••
Post full domain name, otherwise don't post.

• your domain name that got an offer (you should probably mask name in usual ways..but up to you) read the first post again.....

•••
your domain name that got an offer (you should probably mask name in usual ways..but up to you) read the first post again.....

Masking means you can add d/o/m/a/i/n/n/a/m/e or d.o.m.a.i.n.n.a.m.e. etc., hiding part of domains is not recommended.

This thread will help to accept or decline the offer price. people can't suggest / review the offer until knowing the full domain with tld. JMO.

•••
Collectcrypto.com

51 dollars
Handreg august 2017

Rejected the joke through afternic

•••
Audio////fabric////com

$465

Hand reg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back