Dynadot

REVENUEDIRECT.COM! (Official Thread)

Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

With John Smrekar's "blessing", we give you RevenueDirect's OFFICIAL THREAD!
Please feel free to contribute your opinions, feedback, suggestions, etc.
Might I mention, there is also a 100% revenue share promotion going on now. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mike said:
I'm just venturing a guess here. RD wasn't quite prepared for the exposure to NP. We tend to have the effect of a herd of buffalo coming across the prairie, they might be a bit overwhelmed with increased sign ups and additional inquries :)
It's the NP gang on the loose....all thanks to SDX...again. :lol:

M.

I'm SO PROUD of our "little gang"! :)
Quite seriously, I think RD's been around long enough to be able to handle it by now.

•••
Have no fear

Thanks for your patience everyone.

We're going to cut a special deal to NP members. All you have to do is send me a private message with your RevenueDirect username by March 17 2008.

1) If your account has been inactive for 60 days we'll honor the RD100 promo and apply it to your account.

2) If your account is currently monetizing domain AND you have more domains/traffic to add, we'll apply a NP90 promo code to your account that gives you 90% for 30 days.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
•••
RDJohn said:

We're going to cut a special deal to NP members. All you have to do is send me a private message with your RevenueDirect username by March 17 2008.

1) If your account has been inactive for 60 days we'll honor the RD100 promo and apply it to your account.

2) If your account is currently monetizing domain AND you have more domains/traffic to add, we'll apply a NP90 promo code to your account that gives you 90% for 30 days.

Enjoy!
Hey John, looks like you may have a stampede of buffalo heading your way!

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
Keep movin', movin', movin',
Though they're disapprovin',
Keep them doggies movin' Rawhide!

Nice of you to put up this deal!

GIL :)

Last edited:
•••
RDJohn said:
Enjoy!

PM SENT,

Thanks!

Dave C

•••
GILSAN said:
Hey John, looks like you may have a stampede of buffalo

Who you callin' a buffalo ???

•••
RDJohn said:

Enjoy!

PM Sent. Thankyou for looking into this and coming back to the NP's community with this great deal.

regards
Rob

•••
Kinda on a different matter this one...

I think it's great we can actually customize the colours of the ad feed itself, eg. title and link - not seen anywhere else you can do this yet.

My request to RD is to be able to customize the colour of the ads desciption part aswell - because this always remains black, and if I've set a black backround, the ads description text won't show (and this is gonna be against google TOS i'm sure)!

Also to be reeeealy fussy, I think i'd be great to do away with the dark blue CSS hover color on links/ads, again if you have a black background to your page, when you hover over a link, they more or less dissapear.

Cheers!
v5x (fussy git supremo)

•••
netmeg said:
Who you callin' a buffalo ???
Hey Netmeg, I was just quoting Mike's (Intelbank) great analogy of the NamePros crowd. Besides, Buffallos are beautiful animals and much nicer than some human beings.

•••
GILSAN said:
Hey John, looks like you may have a stampede of buffalo heading your way!

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
Keep movin', movin', movin',
Though they're disapprovin',
Keep them doggies movin' Rawhide!

Nice of you to put up this deal!

Indeed, many NP members have sent taken advantage of this opportunity. Thanks to everyone who has PM'd me so far!

Reminder: The offer expires on March 17. If you don't have a RevenueDirect account, go sign up with the RD100 promo code. If you have an existing account PM me your RD username and I'll hook you up with either a 90% rev share or the 100% rev share for 30 days depending on whether you are currently monetizing with us or not.

•••
RDJohn said:
Indeed, many NP members have sent taken advantage of this opportunity. Thanks to everyone who has PM'd me so far!

Reminder: The offer expires on March 17. If you don't have a RevenueDirect account, go sign up with the RD100 promo code. If you have an existing account PM me your RD username and I'll hook you up with either a 90% rev share or the 100% rev share for 30 days depending on whether you are currently monetizing with us or not.

Hurry before it ends! ;)
What time are daily earnings usually posted John?

•••
revenuedirect have very, very good ctr for all most domains, i never see what big ctr in any parking company

•••
Hi All,

RD maybe quite low in CPC but their CTR is very good..
I've been with them about a month and make some profits with them.

The only thing not too good with them is their support, they tend to be very very slow or almost never replied with your emails or calls. But I believe they are now trying to make their service better.

Before you jumped into excitement and all, do your tax form and send it to them ASAP. You won't get paid until you finished your tax form. They tend to slow approving your tax form. I've sent them about 5 days ago without hearing anything back from them. As a result, now I've got a thousand dollar sitting in them and couldn't get paid because of it. Silly, but that's the truth.
So, I suggest you finishing your tax form first.

But the offer of 90% Revenue Share, it's a gold mine now in RD. Use them wisely.

Andry

•••
Yes, regarding the tax forms.

I'm from outside the US, in the UK thefore don't pay any tax to the US government, I pay it here.

I noticed RevenueDirect has a '8233' tax form for me on file, but I've never faxed anything off to them since I joined about a year ago (but not used them enough for a min payout as yet).

Anyone from the UK know what type of form I need to fax to RD? I don't think it should be the 8233 form - is it the W-8BEN form we use or leave it as is?

I'm hoping to get this sorted before the 20th!

Cheers,
btidude

•••
I'm outside the US also and use the W-8BEN form.

•••
Ok cheers packrat - I better fax a w-8ben form off then, I doubt it'll get sorted before the 20th though because RD have to verify it etc.

With Parked.com you can fill the form in online - it's alot easier.

I'm finding click though rates are amazing at RD - it's like SedoPro for me, but getting paid for ALL clicks!

Good job RevenueDirect!

cheers,
v5x/btidude

•••
v5x said:
Ok cheers packrat - I better fax a w-8ben form off then, I doubt it'll get sorted before the 20th though because RD have to verify it etc.

With Parked.com you can fill the form in online - it's alot easier.

I'm finding click though rates are amazing at RD - it's like SedoPro for me, but getting paid for ALL clicks!

Good job RevenueDirect!

cheers,
v5x/btidude

Yeah, I also liked it in there..
They should be more flexible with the tax form like parked.com ;)

Andry

•••
SDX said:
Hurry before it ends! ;)
What time are daily earnings usually posted John?
The earnings generally posts between 9 and 10 AM, though it can be delayed based on when the data is released by our upstream provider.

•••
Just wondering if anyone is using pop unders at RD. If so, do you really make any
revenue from them? I have them disabled by default as they really bug me personally.

Thanks...

•••
I disabled the pop-under.
If it's bugging you than it's probably bugging almost every visitor coming to your website. If you don't like it, neither with them.

If they didn't like your website, they will immediately close it.
I can see my CTR increasing handsomely when I disable the pop-under.

Hope it helps,

Andry

•••
Thanks for that comment Andry. It's good to hear from someone who has
actually tested it with CTR.

•••
Hello,

is there a trick with RevenueDirect? I tested it and a friend of mine too but its really hard to make a revenue that makes the whole thing worth the work.

I personally tested a site that made with Yahoo-Feed normally 14Cent per Click. At RD its only 3 to 4 Cent (all worldwide traffic and a site that worked with 1 cent).

My friend tested 20 domains (Traffic mostly US,Kan and GB) and he meant to me: Whats before was 1 Dollar per Click now is 15-20Cent, what was before 20Cent is now 3-4 Cent and what was 8 Cent is only 2 Cent...

So I dont know whats the thing with it. Lookloo spoke of a Win of 150Dollar per Day. But how to get this? Was this only a number for getting referrals or must someone work a month to build a big mass of sites that make at least such a number of income?

Is there a trick or is it really that hard work?

You can PM me too...

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
I ran into an issue when I faxed my W8-BEN tax form off to RD.

They told me thay currently have an issue with their legal department and foreign tax forms (eg. anyone outside the US) and need to withhold 30% of domain income earned with them for US tax purposes.

They did state: 'We're pushing back and advising them that we're not aware of any other parking provider, or online affiliate program that operates that way'.

They informed me that they are working on the problem and should *hopefully* have it resloved by the next payout cycle (5th).

Has anyone else had this problem here with RD?

The reason I posted this here on the forum is that perhaps RDJohn could keep us updated on this problem.

Thanks,
v5x/btidude

•••
Seems to me their lawyers should talk to the IRS. At least with Canada the US has a
tax treaty.

This can't be a new issue that's suddenly reared it's head. RD has been around for a while so they must have run into this before??

From the Canada-US tax treaty where State = a party to the treaty ie:
Canada or the US

"Article VII
Business Profits
1. The business profits of a resident of a Contracting State shall be taxable only in that State unless the resident carries on business in the other Contracting State through a permanent establishment situated therein. If the resident carries on, or has carried on, business as aforesaid, the business profits of the resident may be taxed in the other State but only so much of them as are attributable to that permanent establishment"

For definition of "permanent establishment" see Article V here:
http://www.fin.gc.ca/treaties/USA_e.html

Last edited:
•••
Custom images on RD - can anyone get these to work?? I can upload the image
OK but they won't load when I try to preview my page or when I load the page in a brower. They just time out.

•••
My, but it's lonely in here :)

Has anyone received payment from RD for March?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back