Dynadot

REVENUEDIRECT.COM! (Official Thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

With John Smrekar's "blessing", we give you RevenueDirect's OFFICIAL THREAD!
Please feel free to contribute your opinions, feedback, suggestions, etc.
Might I mention, there is also a 100% revenue share promotion going on now. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I applaud this initiative!

I have tested perhaps 80% of existing parking companies and seen their ups and downs. Now I stay with THREE companies, RD being one of them.

For newcomers to RD, just a few hints:

- RD accepts INTERNATIONAL traffic much broader than its TOS would suggest.
- It counts all clicks, not just the first one.
- Its basic feed is from GOOGLE, but it clearly has substantial secondary feed sources as well.
- Not all domains will out-perform with RD. It performs particularly well with high-traffic low-RPC domains, including typos! (It is a big difference whether you get $0.02 or $0.04 per click!!!)
- It beats everybody with its pay cycle: twice a month, 5 days after the earning period (precise like a Swiss watch)!

To be sure, RD is not immune to overall market weaknesses and turbulences!

RD is certainly worth trying to identify a part of the portfolio that performs particularly well, and to keep it there. I find its overall performance supperior to majority of POPULAR parking companies that are highly visible on this FORUM!

Last edited:
•••
100% Revenue share - I can't see anything about this on the site, what's that all about then?

Cheers,

•••
I applied about a month or so ago. Never heard back. No reply is a bit rude, especially since it's just a yes or know reply.

Still, out of curiosity, just tried again.

•••
I have found that their support team is non existential. I had accidentally clicked on one of my ads while customizing content on a domain, and sent them an email in good faith letting them know about it. I never heard back. So either they are mad at me or just loved me for doing it... or just don't care. RPC not worth mentioning. 100% share -- Thats always a joke.. NOBODY gives us that. Nothing against you Peter, but just my honest thoughts on RD.

•••
Bizzare.

I had a domain averaging 53% CTR which has gone down to 18% in the last few mins?

What's all that about I wonder?

•••
Subscribing to this thread... I've got a lot of names parked there. Low traffic though... :(

Is there an explanation for getting clicks, but no revenue??

•••
v5x said:
Bizzare.

I had a domain averaging 53% CTR which has gone down to 18% in the last few mins?

What's all that about I wonder?

. . . last few MINUTES ?

•••
You've got to hunt hard to find good paying niches with RD. As an example, a niche that paid .26 consistently at Parked with the Yahoo feed pays .07 at RD. Not so good :( Most of my domains fall in the .05-.09 range it seems.

•••
RD100 Promo

First, thanks for the thread. I'll try to keep up.

To get in on the 100% promo, you must be a new signup and simply enter RD100 in the promo code field on the signup page. Once accepted, the 100% lasts 30 days and a permanent rev share is negotiable. Perhaps someone who has received one of our promo emails can repost it in this thread. And we are indeed giving away 100% of the earnings during the promo period. What we get is what you're paid.

Last edited:
•••
Welcome on board RDJohn,

Been test driving you guys for a little now, is there a way to still get in on the promo for existing customers, quasi a NamePros special?

Best of luck here at NP!

Mike

•••
Mike said:
Welcome on board RDJohn,

Been test driving you guys for a little now, is there a way to still get in on the promo for existing customers, quasi a NamePros special?

Best of luck here at NP!

Mike

Yeah.. that would be nice... I kinda joined them 3 weeks back and hadn't heard about this promo code. Well, a 100% is welcome news especially if the GM of Revenue Direct says it.

•••
Me three...

I joined RD about a year ago (if not longer) but went back to sedopro as CPC was a little low at RevenueDirect.

I'm back with RD now as of the last few days as the CTR at sedo had gone way down for me and RD's CTR is amazing.

..So a 100% rev share would be great, but I can't apply the promo code as I'm already signed up and parking!

Cheers,
v5x - btidude

•••
What can you do for us RDJohn? I'm sure that there are many existing customers that would like to take advantage of a new 100% rev share option. Perhaps it could be for NamePros members as mentioned above?

We would love to hear your thoughts on this.

regards
Rob

•••
I just put 50 domains back in yesterday (and that was irrespective of promo - I didn't even know about that) I didn't do so well with RD last time, but now I have a few more domains and I can put some in to stay there and percolate a while.

•••
for finance related domains I got 50% of the payout I recieved at other yahoo based parking companies on a per click basis. . .

•••
Never Mind

GIL :)

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for looking into my application John :hi:

Okay, dumb question number one, of probably many.

What is CPM Hits in the reporting section??

Last edited:
•••
Nice to know RD also has an official support thread here now.

I have an account with RD but frankly never test it. Still not sure worth of testing or not. Any more info from your guys? :)

•••
I've ben with RD about a week now. It's true that RPC is a bit low compared with other companies however CTR is really good. Their auto optimization works extremely well. The interface is also easy to use and I love being able to see all the keywords
visitors use to arrive at my pages.

It would be good to be able to format the custom content a bit - although it's just a text field when you save your content, line and paragraph breaks are removed so everything just runs together.

Also wondering if anyone else is having an issue with custom images. I can upload and resize my images OK but when the page loads custom images don't - they just time out in the browser. I make sure my images are small size too - using gif instead of jpg
etc.

•••
To get a line space between paragrahs just add <br><br> at the end of each paragraph.

I don't know why your images don't load. Do they comply with their TOS?. As an example they don't allow very spicy Adult pics.

Hope that helps

packrat said:
I've ben with RD about a week now. It's true that RPC is a bit low compared with other companies however CTR is really good. Their auto optimization works extremely well. The interface is also easy to use and I love being able to see all the keywords
visitors use to arrive at my pages.

It would be good to be able to format the custom content a bit - although it's just a text field when you save your content, line and paragraph breaks are removed so everything just runs together.

Also wondering if anyone else is having an issue with custom images. I can upload and resize my images OK but when the page loads custom images don't - they just time out in the browser. I make sure my images are small size too - using gif instead of jpg
etc.

•••
GILSAN said:
To get a line space between paragrahs just add <br><br> at the end of each paragraph.

I don't know why your images don't load. Do they comply with their TOS?. As an example they don't allow very spicy Adult pics.

Hope that helps

Thanks for that tip. As for custom images, nothing that would be against
the TOS - just pictures related to travel, finance, tech, etc. I don't have any adult names.

•••
Unfortunately support doesn't seem to be very responsive...
I e-mailed them about 3 days ago regarding the 100% rev share thing and an issue with one of my domains.

RDJohn - I sent you a PM here.

Cheers.

•••
v5x said:
Unfortunately support doesn't seem to be very responsive...
I e-mailed them about 3 days ago regarding the 100% rev share thing and an issue with one of my domains.

RDJohn - I sent you a PM here.

Cheers.

Yes, lets hope this changes...

•••
I'm just venturing a guess here. RD wasn't quite prepared for the exposure to NP. We tend to have the effect of a herd of buffalo coming across the prairie, they might be a bit overwhelmed with increased sign ups and additional inquries :)
It's the NP gang on the loose....all thanks to SDX...again. :lol:

M.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back