IT.COM

RevenueDirect???

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Does anyone deal with RevenueDirect? How is it? Good customer Service? Having a small problem and they are not responding to my e-mail. Perhaps they post here? Overall Opinions? thanks...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namedrive is better than Revenuedirect,I dont have a good revenue there.RPC is really down.

•••
x

Last edited:
•••
They do have some good customization options which namedrive don't have (AFAIK), e.g. header/footer text, set your own related searches e.t.c

I've found their support okay in the past ( only had one issue and they went ahead and fixed it for me instead of just telling me how to do it ).

I don't remember how quick the support was, I think perhaps it took a day or two for them to reply.

•••
they suck , CPC too low compare to others parking company , and they require pretty high in traffic quality too.

•••
Low price per click.maybe half of others.

•••
I wasn't able to do very well with them.

•••
I've experimented with three: Parked, Sedo and RevenueDirect and RevenueDirect is the worst of the three for clicks and pay per click

•••
102 clicks : $2.40 revenue at (revenue direct)

•••
Interesting, because I'm super happy with them. I tried few domains and 80% of them is making more money than anywhere else. They are very underrated.

•••
awegrzyn said:
Interesting, because I'm super happy with them. I tried few domains and 80% of them is making more money than anywhere else. They are very underrated.

Have you been suspended by Bodis too? :hehe:

•••
awegrzyn said:

I have joined RevenueDirect almost a year ago, when they offered a special two-months deal giving a bonus of $0,5 to every parked domain which received at least one click.

I find their overall performance comparable or even better than other major parking companies. For my high traffic domains they perform much better than others, since they, apparently, accept broad international traffic (Over 50% of traffic of my top domain is from Brasil, over 90% of another one is from Peru!). With a high traffic and small CPC it makes a difference whether the CPC is $0,01 or $0,015!

They pay twice a month, 5 days after the half-month earning period, precisely like a Swiss watch.

My only problem with RevenueDirect is a heavy and slow reporting on a fairly large portfolio. I guess, this could be improved by appropriate configuration.

I am not sure whether RevenueDirect tolerates driven traffic, but their FAQ seems to allow it, by warning of its misuse:

"Client should not misguide traffic or indicate that users will receive anything other than an internet search by clicking on a text link or search box."

Clearly, there are domains that perform better somewhere else. My second choice now is TrafficClub/Skenzo.

In the past few years I have parked with Trafficz, Sedo, Fabulous, Goldkey, DomainSponsor, TrafficClub, NameDrive, Parked, Bodis, ParkingPanel, DomainSpa, and I am just accepted to iMODO.

Hints are useful, but one cannot bypass testing and comparing, especially when high-traffic domains are concerned!

•••
PowerUp, no I was not suspended. Matt is my brother. It would be hard to suspend me. Besides that's not how PPC works. You can not have every domain at one place. With a lot of good domains you have to spread.

•••
awegrzyn said:
PowerUp, no I was not suspended. Matt is my brother. It would be hard to suspend me. Besides that's not how PPC works. You can not have every domain at one place. With a lot of good domains you have to spread.

Hehehehe, I was only joking, pulling your leg. Of course I know Matt's your bro. I'm curious, when did you start to have an interest in domaining and/or parking? Is it before or after you help out with Bodis?

•••
I'm not a big fan of domaining, but I'm a big fan of PPC. My start was 1 year before Bodis came into the picture.

•••
Any idea which provider's ad feeds RD uses?

•••
•••
thanks everyone, and greetings! about this RevenueDirect, perhaps its still worth to try...

•••
some parking companies dont pay chinese numeric traffic , seems revenuedirect do and i just got my highest click on a ad (3.86) and they also accept adult domains

Last edited:
•••
i just simple signup on dec 2007 and keep focus on parked.com but after ypn disallowe PPC campaign i thing rev direct is good. In a first week i have try one domain and got $14 by spend $3 at adwords.
And day by the day. My earning going deep and down!

Dont know whats the problem. But some of my friend have traffic and klik didnt get anythings...
Any suggest ?

•••
I use Revenue Direct all the time. They are a little low on RPC, but because they expressly allow arbitrage it is a fair trade off for my business model. I'm in the process of moving many of my domains over there from 'other' DP companies. I also like their customization options and interface.

•••
lookloo said:
I use Revenue Direct all the time. ...they expressly allow arbitrage ....
Can you support this statement? I could not find any related reference in their TOS!

•••
dedekind said:
Can you support this statement? I could not find any related reference in their TOS!
When you join you get to choose what traffic you'll be sending. Arbitrage is one of the choices. But as always, best to confirm with Loren in private & not on a public forum.

•••
dedekind said:

Yes. In two ways. First, when you go through sign-up there is a question along the lines of, "What is the primary source of your traffic?" The drop down list for answers includes "Arbitrage", an express indication that arbitrage is allowed; bolstered by the fact that I selected it when I signed up and had no trouble joining.

Second, being the cautious sort, I sent an email and clearly asked them if it was allowed. They advised me, in writing, that arbitrage was permitted - on the sensible conditions that it be related to the topic of the page and that it come from first tier PPC networks (google, yahoo, msn etc.).

All other language and country restrictions still apply, of course.

Give it a shot, if you want. I'm trying to build a user group (brain trust) through the link in my signature line.

lookloo

•••
I just thought I'd jump in here. We do currently allow arbitrage so long as it's done with relevant targeting. We monitor this as closely as possible, as does our upstream provider. In general, we specialize in 1-click landers so extremely high CTRs are possible. Also, thanks for some of the comments and feedback, we are working very hard.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back