Domain Empire

RevenueDirect???

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Does anyone deal with RevenueDirect? How is it? Good customer Service? Having a small problem and they are not responding to my e-mail. Perhaps they post here? Overall Opinions? thanks...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
RDJohn said:
I just thought I'd jump in here. We do currently allow arbitrage so long as it's done with relevant targeting. We monitor this as closely as possible, as does our upstream provider. In general, we specialize in 1-click landers so extremely high CTRs are possible. Also, thanks for some of the comments and feedback, we are working very hard.

Hi John,

Welcome to NP first :)
Pls check your PM.

Regards,

jabier

•••
lookloo said:
Give it a shot, if you want. I'm trying to build a user group (brain trust) through the link in my signature line.
lookloo

Could you elaborate on this from the site in your sig, as in how much?

"You will be required to make a limited capital outlay to get started"

Thanks...

•••
Interest and thanks

Interesting info and I just received an email from RevenueDirect asking me to sign up. Everything looks good.

Thanks
db

•••
You have to be very careful with your bid prices and niches on RD. Some of them just don't do well, and the payouts are significantly lower than other parking companies. That said, the CTR is insanely high on many of my sites and they have paid me on time every time.

•••
madpoet said:
You have to be very careful with your bid prices and niches on RD. Some of them just don't do well, and the payouts are significantly lower than other parking companies. That said, the CTR is insanely high on many of my sites and they have paid me on time every time.

Could I ask what you mean by "significantly lower" ? I'm looking into arbitrage
for some of my pages at RD but don't want to get stung :)

•••
Yesterday was good, scored a $2.00 click! // does celebration dance...

•••
Standout! said:
Yesterday was good, scored a $2.00 click! // does celebration dance...

Just when are the PPC earnings posted anyway. I have traffic, etc stats
for yesterday but no RPC or total earnings data.

Thanks...

•••
I haven't figured them out yet... I often get clicks without any revenue. Maybe someone here has been using them longer and knows better...? :tu:

•••
Uh Oh.... Now that they stated arbitrage is allowed, I see another Parked.com bomb coming. What a shame!

•••
I am a little unsure about this abritrage stuff ..... could someone explain it to me ??
thanks !!

•••
NPKJB said:
Uh Oh.... Now that they stated arbitrage is allowed, I see another Parked.com bomb coming. What a shame!

nope - RD is Google feed

•••
packrat said:
nope - RD is Google feed

OK....What does that have to do with anything? They can pull the plug at anytime once it gets out of hand (Which it will).

Let's wait and see what happens. I really think it was a huge mistake to post on this forum that arbitrage is allowed and I wish they would edit the posts to take those statements out. I can't stress my disappointment enough. I still don't understand why people talk about this so openly. I realize its not a secret but it shouldn't be talked about in an open forum such as this. If someone wanted to do arbitrage, all they had to do is apply to each parking company out there and shoot an email to them asking if its allowed. Very simple process. The more newbies who start arbitrage with RD, the lower you'll see RPC go for everyone. Nothing good can come of this.

Last edited:
•••
While I agree with your sentiment, the argument that arbitrage drives RPC lower is clearly false.

•••
madpoet said:
While I agree with your sentiment, the argument that arbitrage drives RPC lower is clearly false.

From what I understand, RPC is pretty low to begin with anyway. Sending traffic to RD from Google Adwords will make it difficult to turn a profit. Sending traffic from lower tier PPC companies will make it impossible to turn a profit because the payouts will be even lower.

Like I said.... let's wait and see what happens in regards to RPC. I'm sure we'll start hearing people complain soon enough.

Last edited:
•••
The first rule of fight club applies here......

•••
hounddomain said:
The first rule of fight club applies here......

Yeap.... but unfortunately nobody ever seems to abide by that rule.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back