Domain Empire

Review health and home improvement blogs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hey guys,
I started 2 blogs few days back .. Its a sub domain actually so don't criticize on theme as its default theme and can't be changed

Just review the content and anything you want to and give honest reviews please as i desperately need them. This is my first time of serious blogging so hope i am doing everything right
Blogs are:
My Health Blog
Homeimprovement Blog

Thanks in advance to all of you guys :)
PHYza

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MyHealthBlog:

Pos:
-Clean design
-User friendly navigation

Neg:
-Uses sub-domain

Not much to really say about this one, looks good overall mate, I can't see any major improvements accept the domain.

Sean

•••
Thanks for the reply Sean. Actually i agree the negative aspect is sub domains but i am actually working on main domain too so just created these 2 blogs for subdomain. I am updating with fair original and unique content and working hard at its promotion so hope i can get it to the best and somehow nearer to some domain :)
Btw its a social networking site too
Thanks
PHYza

•••
Phyza,

Love the layout of the designs.

The content is good (I read only about 20-30 lines to be honest), but it was a good read and I enjoyed it.

One or two negative aspects of the sites:
(They're a little too "White")
I mean, you look at the sites - and it takes a few seconds for your eyes to adjust to the the sheer brightness of the design).

Another thing - the "ORANGE" links - I would make them a little darker.

One last thing - like Sean rightly pointed out...no matter HOWEVER popular your blog is - the fact that its on a subdomain - will certainly not have a good result for you - unless the primary domain is RELATED to the subdomain.

Overall, if I would rate your sites as a 6-7/10.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back