NameSilo

development Richard Lau of Logo.com - Interview on RobbiesBlog.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
I have interviewed Richard Lau from Logo.com, where he discusses domain names he owns, domain names he sold and domain names he has developed too.

http://robbiesblog.com/richard-lau-of-logo-com-interview/6270

I am working hard to bring the content that people want to read, if you are interested in writing for Robbies Blog, even just once per month reach out to me, I would be keen to chat.

Thanks to all that do visit and support Robbies Blog and we hope you enjoy this interview with Richard Lau from Logo.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
He is the owner of Logo.com... and Face.com!!

Last edited:
•••
I have interviewed Richard Lau from Logo.com, where he discusses domain names he owns, domain names he sold and domain names he has developed too.

Good interview and information...thanks. If more domainers took his approach to proper and full pricing for domains (no matter the tier), it would elevate end price sales for us all. Kudos to him for asking 10 million!

•••
But I don't quite agree AI can understand what the best logo should look like. They can provide 10000 options in popular forms and patterns but behind a great logo should be humanity, history, and culture.

That's the only concern about the business model of logo.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back