Dynadot

.com Rick Schwartz buys AssCoin.Com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Doughmange

Established Member
Impact
Are crypto keyword+coin domains selling quietly like wildfire?

YouCoin.Com sold for $70k+, I am thinking Rick is going to sell Ass / Coin for the same price (or more)!

asscoin.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, all do this, if I wanted some domain name in a particular niche, I would wrote as "My budget per domain are subject to quality of domain name, I will buy domain from $0.69 to $1500".

It looks like he paid the full $1500 for this one, so your speculation is great but not relevant for this domain.

•••
Ricks one of the all time investors of domains, I am sure he has a strategy behind the purchase.

•••
This is stupid. He clearly doesn't understand how crypto-currencies work. No one is going to make a coin named AssCoin so I would just count my losses.

•••
I offered pirecoin.com he refused:(((

•••
but anyway cryptomoneyexchange.net is on auction on at Flippa.,

•••
but anyway cryptomoneyexchange.net is on auction on at Flippa.,

I don't think that'll be worth much. Exchanges would usually use a brandable name instead.

•••
•••
This is stupid. He clearly doesn't understand how crypto-currencies work. No one is going to make a coin named AssCoin so I would just count my losses.

there is a token called "F█ck Token" - and the token offering raised $30k in under 7 minutes but was intended as a joke but then taken seriously. The F█ck Token can be sent to anyone who has bad negative feedback or black hackers in order to send these tokens to affiliate the negativity of a reputation.

So this goes right into Ricks registration; he probably registered it because of all the non-sense of 1,000 of new tokens coming in daily. At the same time it can be used as a source of a reputation system which will be HUGE in the coming years for blockchain technology; if anyone does bad doing you can send them an ASSCOIN.

https://etherscan.io/token/0xc63e7b1dece63a77ed7e4aeef5efb3b05c81438d

Check out CIVIC - cvc

Last edited:
•••
It's not AssCoin, but clearly there are people that will make Cryptocurrencies like that.

Yes, but look at the ADOPTION of "Titcoin".

$130 - 24 hour volume.

No thank you.

•••
there is a token called "F█ck Token" - and the token offering raised $30k in under 7 minutes but was intended as a joke but then taken seriously. The F█ck Token can be sent to anyone who has bad negative feedback or black hackers in order to send these tokens to affiliate the negativity of a reputation.

So this goes right into Ricks registration; he probably registered it because of all the non-sense of 1,000 of new tokens coming in daily. At the same time it can be used as a source of a reputation system which will be HUGE in the coming years for blockchain technology. Check out CIVIC - cvc

You're forgetting one key factor - developers of these coins will not fork out thousands of dollars for a domain. They will just simply swap out "coin" for Token or something else. Trust me, this is just a ploy and will not sell.

•••
You're forgetting one key factor - developers of these coins will not fork out thousands of dollars for a domain. They will just simply swap out "coin" for Token or something else. Trust me, this is just a ploy and will not sell.

who said anything about selling; the saying "Every individual will eventually have their own domain name" will turn into "Every individual will eventually have their own blockchain"

Who better than the domain king to create a "Ass Coin" :)

Last edited:
•••
who said anything about selling; the saying "Every individual will eventually have their own domain name" will turn into "Every individual will eventually have their own blockchain"

Who better than the domain king to create a "Ass Coin" :)

That is true. I'm not sure if you know what Hack Forums is, but I made a crypto-currency for that forum a few years back. It was widely adopted for a bit then fell out, I guess it is true that everyone will eventually have their own blockchain.

NameProsCoin anyone?

•••
I offered pirecoin.com he refused:(((

Wait wait my eyes lit up when you said "you offered" and "he refused"

This means he actually responded?

I never considered actually shopping around my domains to the big boys like this.

Always though some if not most would be "too cool" to deal with us little fish.

I wonder if I should make this a new option for me?

•••
Side note. "After a few too many shots and beers" I was drunk domaining for coin domains .

Seems like a Korean company called Going Media had a regging spree on 3L+coin.com's

If you whois'ing try it. I bet you half the 3L+coin.coms you try will be taken by them.

I actually got a low ball offer of $200 for my RealtyCoin.com

Forgot I even had it. Told them I've had $xx,xxx offers already which I've turned down but they are welcome to submit another offer.

Also sent them all comps for keywords "realty" and "coin" from Namebio.

I just get some of these emails. Do these people really think we are fools or something?

Coin domains are hot right now $200 really?

GTFOH!!!!

•••
I don't think that'll be worth much. Exchanges would usually use a brandable name instead.

You'd be surprised.

CoinMarketCap?
WorldCoinIndex?

Three word domains seems to be acceptable.

Or they couldn't afford CoinMarket.com? Or something similar.

They can buy my

TheFinex.com
TheCoinPrice.com
CoinPrice360.com
CoinMarket360.com
MarketPrice360.com
TheMarketPrices.com
MarketPriceNews.com
MarketpriceCoin.com

Last edited:
•••
I can see high end prostitutes (2,000 a throw and up) taking a**coin all over the globe and coming to a high end (domainer!?!) convention near you...

:xf.grin:

•••
I own RealtyCoin.com got a low ball offer of $200.

Countered with " I have turned down offers of low $x,xxx.please resubmit new offer."

•••
Hopefully some ico names themselves this

•••
•••
I own RealtyCoin.com got a low ball offer of $200.

Countered with " I have turned down offers of low $x,xxx.please resubmit new offer."

you own RealtyCoin.com since 2013? nice one.

•••
you own RealtyCoin.com since 2013? nice one.

CORRECTION CORRECTION!!!! Thanks Elad N. This is embarrassing. I was contacted by someone asking if I wanted to Sell RealtyCoin.com. I figured I owned it. since I was getting an email. Not sure why this person thought I owned it since obviously it's been taken by someone else with privacy on it since as Elad N said 2013!

not sure where this person got my email for being with RealtyCoin.com I do own Coin*****Realtor in king. which is already a problematic domain for obvious reasons. I swear I did own RealtyCoin.com.

but hosterstats show no deletion or transfers since 2013.

so I guess never was mine.

Sorry guys! False Alarm! lol Thanks Elad N. Unbelievable!

•••
CORRECTION CORRECTION!!!! Thanks Elad N. This is embarrassing. I was contacted by someone asking if I wanted to Sell RealtyCoin.com. I figured I owned it. since I was getting an email. Not sure why this person thought I owned it since obviously it's been taken by someone else with privacy on it since as Elad N said 2013!

not sure where this person got my email for being with RealtyCoin.com I do own Coin*****Realtor in king. which is already a problematic domain for obvious reasons. I swear I did own RealtyCoin.com.

but hosterstats show no deletion or transfers since 2013.

so I guess never was mine.

Sorry guys! False Alarm! lol Thanks Elad N. Unbelievable!

hahahah:ROFL: there it is! just used Whois (something I do to quickly check if I own a domain instead of logging into my registrar account. Lazy!:whistle::yawn::xf.grin:)

So yea I don't own RealtyCoin.com but I do own....RealtyBitcoin.com.:xf.wink: There it is! I think the emailer wrote the wrong domain. honest mistake I guess.

•••
I have a similar one...nmccoin.com ( NAMECOIN NMC )

•••
•••
Perhaps for funding Democratic candidates? ))

Or coin slots shaped like an ass? ))

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back