Domain Empire

.info Roxbury.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Delete

Account Suspended
Impact
This domain is showing availible on godaddy every now and then but its taken. I was real happy, thught i finally got my city name. I use godaddy to check for my names and my enom account to reg but it said not avail. Checked who is and its in about to delete mode. :tri:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The .info registry has been doing that lately, shuffling some domains (that I watch) back and forth between deleted and pending delete status. Or between pending delete and available. Must be a bug in their setup, only now surfacing because of the flood of .info deletions, which of course prompts an even bigger flood of whois queries from eager domainers.

•••
i notice that alot on register fly , the .com will be taken there but if you go elsewhere its open . i dont know if its them or what it is , but its really starting to get on my nervers i must switch registers

•••
i noticed that too...
it sucks

•••
The .us one is still available, hehe.

•••
I was thinking about the .us nah I'll pass

•••
It's my turn to think about it now!!

•••
Yeah, I went to go look at emulation.info and it said available, I came back 2 minutes later and it wasn't available. The domain has been registered in 2002 or something, doesn't expire for a while... I thought maybe I had spelled it wrong, but after seeing this I'm thinking different.

•••
I get the changing whois data from afilias.info, who runs this tld. So the errors are not the fault of the various .info registrars, but in Afilias itself.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back