Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

umarmaj

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hi,

So i have rx24.com and would like to request experienced members to appraise it.

As you may know Rx is a universal abbreviation for medical prescription and 24 as in 24 hours. I have seen similar domains listed for XXX,XXX like Dr24.com for $300k and Ev24.com for $250k

Please help me understand what would be the true value for Rx24.com

Regards
Umar

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Umar and welcome to nps!

I've got a few RX names and I think this is a good one. I don't have time for a deep dive on value, but I would not list it for less than upper-low/mid xx,xxx.

Everything in pricing boils down to how quickly you want a sale. If you are content waiting a few to several years, you could push it to upper xx,xxx or lower xxx,xxx.

You can go for the xxx,xxx number, just be sure to have the ability for potential buyers to make an offer or at least reach out to you. Someone might come along with an offer too good to pass up (co-develop, etc).

Of course I want to see ALL RX based names go for big $$$$$$

Last edited:
•••
Hi Umar and welcome to nps!

I've got a few RX names and I think this is a good one. I don't have time for a deep dive on value, but I would not list it for less than upper-low/mid xx,xxx.

Everything in pricing boils down to how quickly you want a sale. If you are content waiting a few to several years, you could push it to upper xx,xxx or lower xxx,xxx.

You can go for the xxx,xxx number, just be sure to have the ability for potential buyers to make an offer or at least reach out to you. Someone might come along with an offer too good to pass up (co-develop, etc).

Of course I want to see ALL RX based names go for big $$$$$$
Thank you so much, would you care to share some of your Rx domains and their ask?

•••
•••
$190 to $980 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back