Impact
Are you looking for a
Perfect Dropship Store
with ability to make
4 Figure Earning $$$$
with a little or no work
or without any programing experience?
Please Read this till the Last Line.

Dropshipping ECommerce Stores are Red hot and most wanted online business that are being sold for 4 figures to 6 figures price at Flippa.com, EmpireFlippers.com and other top marketplaces.

Salesman.shop is a perfect busines model designed to use latest Google trends analytics to find the best selling Men & Women Wearable Clothing products for 2019.

The dropship store selling
Top 5 best selling products on the internet in 2019
1. Shapewear
2. Men's plaid shirt
3. Athleisure
4. Heated vests
5. Posture Corrector

People love to buy these products and the seller consistently receiving thousands of orders for these top 5 products. Just to show you an example, I am uploading a snapshot from Aliexpress.com Shapewear products number of orders for 4 products.

135380_2609a70c8b4a95107032fbf068a53b7d.png

So you can see 17000 plus orders for just a single product. Same is the status for the other 4 top products at the same marketplace.

Website Description:
  • Visit https://salesman.shop to have a classic professionally looking online Dropship Store built with super easy CMS WordPress usin Free Theme so you don't need to pay anytin for license renewal.
  • Website Built with:
  • In order to Sell products online witout any issue, A Free Woocommerce Plugin is used that is fantastic easy to manage ECommerce plugin.
  • Payment Metod:
  • Paypal is the payment method used for quick online transaction so you just need to replace existing paypal id to your personal paypal id and that's it. (You can add more payment methods)
  • Products Source:
  • All the products are Free to imported from Aliexpress.com marketplace and you can easily sell without any payment or commission so you are the boss of your online store.
  • Profit Margin:
  • Current prices of the existing products are multiplied 3 times of the actual wholesale price. For example, if a product is being sold at Aliexpress for $10, it is automatically multiplied by 3 before it is imported to the store so the visitors and buyers only see $30 store price and buy for that. On the other hand you will keep $20 and pay $10 to the supplier at Aliexpress to fulfill the order and the supplier will directly send the product to your customer. (I'll explain more details if you buy store)
  • Prices can be chaned anytime according to your desire.
  • At Salesman.shop there are 12 to 15 products in each cateory. You can add more products or hire us to add more products to your online store.
Website Features:
  • Secure SSL License installed.
  • 100% secure online transaction
  • Complete Payment processing method with Paypal
  • Clean and professional online Store with images matching website color themes
  • Very Easy to manage Products and Product Categories
  • Super easy to manage Admin Area (tutorial links will be provided to newbies)
  • All neccessary pages already created like Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions, Return Policy, Contact etc
  • Easy to Customize WordPress Theme, Widgets, Pages etc
Website Business Model:
Very simple business model used for making money with this online store using dropsipping method.
  1. Customer will buy product from your online store for the listed price.
  2. You will receive instant money in your paypal account.
  3. You'll keep the profit and forward the order to your supplier for the wholesale price.
  4. Supplier will send the order directly to the customer.
Your Benefits:
  • Buy this online store to make easy money without any prior experience. So No experience is required.
  • You won't pay for imported products and they will remain in your store unless they are out of stock.
  • You don't need to think about the inventory care.
  • You don't need to care about inventory warehouse expense.
  • You don't need to worry about customer order fulfilment and shipping. The supplier will do everything.
  • You don't need to worry about Refund/Return of the item.
  • All you need to do is just check your emails for any order or any inquiry from the customer and respond.
  • You will ave full resell rights of website and all of its content.
  • Royalty free images are used so no payment for the graphics.

Website Monetization:
  1. Sell Advertisement space by placin ads on your website on per month basis.
  2. Make money with PPC by affiliating with google adsense or any other top Ad network.
  3. Sell affiliate products on your website to make extra money.
  4. Sell your website at any Web Business selling marketplace like flippa.com to make money
What you'll get:
  • Domain Name Salesman.shop
  • Website Files and Database + Existin Products text imaes videos (if any)
  • Free Transfer to your Hosting Account. (if you don't have hosting, buy cheap package from us with Free SSL support)
  • Domain name push to your dynadot.com account or you can Transfer out. I'll provide auth code.

DOMAIN DESCRIPTION:

Domain: Salesman.shop
Registrar: Dynadot
Expires: Nov 2019

36 TLDs taken
Godaddy Appraisal:$753
SERP TERM 55,800
SERP SLD 47,000,000
BUY NOW PRICE : $95/- $55
Payment by Paypal

Why am I Selling this store:
I'm a professional Developer and Website Seller so Developing websites, Stores and Blogs and sell to the potential buyers so they can promote and make money with that to get better living.

You can buy without any fear because I'm professional namepros member with 100% positive feedback out of 160+ deals at namepros. Check my Trade Rating.

Thanks you for your interest and reading this website thread.
Should you have any question, please feel free to pm me.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
up

Last edited:
•••
Price reduced to $55. BUY NOW

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back