Domain Empire

Sav.com not allowing me to transfer out

Spaceship
Watch

ebaum

Established Member
Impact
Does anyone have any contacts over at sav.com. I tried contacting Nick R but over past few days he is now MIA. I have had nothing but glitches and problems with sav.com and am trying to transfer out of there to another registrar. My domain is stuck as being locked even though I have it set to unlocked. Every time I attempt transfer it fails. Their support takes weeks to answer an email and there is no phone #. Let me know if anyone has any ideas on how I can get these domains out of this place. Domain has been in here for years so there is no 60 day lock.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Nick R will tell you open a ticket and email support.

When are you going to get an actual number to call?

Last edited:
•••
Sounds like the death knoll for a registrar :(

•••
•••
Sav.com is currently registered at Godaddy.com LLC.

•••

I think that tells you all you need to know about SAV.com when they cannot trust their own registrar with their domain registration :(

•••
I just tried TWICE filing a "fail to unlock complaint" on icann and keep getting the error below. Does anyone know any other ways to file complaints?

upload_2021-2-14_18-8-22.png

•••
•••

Well that explains everything, they spent their whole budget on renewals and couldn't invest in infrastructure or support staff.

•••
•••
Watch the SAV thread. It's hilarious. They won't last. I pitty those who trust their valuable names with them.

•••
•••
Try a different web browser
I just tried resubmitting the failure to transfer complaint on icann on a different browser and I got the same error. I will call Icann on Tuesday and file a complaint via phone. I will also contact an attorney general and file an investigation. These guys don't deserve to be a registrar. They have taken way too much of my time for a simple action of unlocking a domain to transfer.

•••
Hello All - We do have an Official support thread for issues like this - https://www.namepros.com/threads/sav-official-thread.1202323/page-20#post-8165233

It looks like OP found that thread, the domains are unlocked and the root issue that caused it is now resolved!

@DirkS - It seems like you have some reservations about Sav, and that OK. I would be happy to setup a call to go through anything you want. I'll DM you now to setup a time if you are interested.

•••
Hello All - We do have an Official support thread for issues like this - https://www.namepros.com/threads/sav-official-thread.1202323/page-20#post-8165233

It looks like OP found that thread, the domains are unlocked and the root issue that caused it is now resolved!

@DirkS - It seems like you have some reservations about Sav, and that OK. I would be happy to setup a call to go through anything you want. I'll DM you now to setup a time if you are interested.
I bought a domain and paid for $280 and until now I don't have the domain. It's been 2 weeks and you are not answering my email. I am not bashing I just want my domain so that I can transfer out.

My Domains Beta

Domain Name
Status Expiration Date Buy Now Price Folder Auto Renew Nameservers
No domain in account.

Where is my domain ?

Last edited:
•••
Yes, we got scammed also. Does anyone know the right way to submit a complaint against SAV to ICANN? We need to get them shut down. This has wasted so much time.

In our case, SAV is refusing to remove the "clientHold" status.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back