Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tamannawd

Impact
SAV offline my all domain from last 2 day
I verified my email once long time ago on sav
I buy domain from same email lots of domain there
unfortunately I see all domain de active message :
Domain is disabled due to Failed WHOIS Contact Verification. Please click the link in the email sent on 09/26/2022 to re-activate the domain. If you just clicked this link, it may take 24-48 hours to reactivate the domain name. Resend Email
so I very the link hurry and message now:

Contact Verified​

This contact has already been verified on 2023-12-25 06:55:02

I cont there support they say it will be active within 24-48 hour Request #291770

Its 48+ hour gone
I loss lots of from the domain offline last 2/3 day.

What I can do for Active this now? Is there any other way ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have the same problem with false verification - they sent me an email telling me they were disabling my domain because they had sent an email 2 weeks ealier telling me they would disable the domain unless I confirmed my contact details.
The problem is they did NOT send that other email 2 weeks earlier.
So now more than 100+ websites not working more than 48+ hours...

•••
I have the same problem with false verification - they sent me an email telling me they were disabling my domain because they had sent an email 2 weeks ealier telling me they would disable the domain unless I confirmed my contact details.
The problem is they did NOT send that other email 2 weeks earlier.
So now more than 100+ websites not working more than 48+ hours...
Exactly same thing happen with me my 100 domain also offline 48 hour 2 day site down is not acceptable in 2023 year. Update now all site online finally.

•••
Also, for the downtime of more than 100 domains and the loss of traffic for more than 50 hours, they refused to compensate in any way for the losses they created.

•••
Sucks to hear your websites went offline. Hope you find out why the delay in getting them back online.

Last edited:
•••
Sorry to hear, for me it was working yesterday

•••
lease click the link in the email sent on 09/26/2022 to re-activate the domain. If you just clicked this link, it may take 24-48 hours to reactivate the domain name. Resend Email
so I very the link hurry and message now:

Contact Verified​

This contact has already been verified on 2023-12-25 06:55:02

I cont there support they say it will be active within 24-48 hour Request #291770

Are you sure with the date? the Email was sent on 2022 and verified on 2023?
Not that the date format is differently, but actually due to fraud-prevention those links should not be valid longer than 48 or 72hrs in my opinion? Thats actually common sense.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back