IT.COM

Turnkey screenca.ps - instant online screenshots

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT="myriad pro,helvetica neue,helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"]Domain Name: screenca.ps
Domain Registrar: Marcaria
Domain Expiry Date: 6 May 2011

Website Description:
A very simple site for creating and sharing screenshots.

My clients send screenshots on a regular basis but don't know how to create JPGs, so they used a long, drawn out way of doing so.

Their method involved hitting print screen, opening Microsoft Word, creating a new Word document, pasting their image, saving the word document, creating a new email, attaching the Word document, and hitting send.

I made screenca.ps to help them out, but don't really care to manage another site so I'm putting it up for sale.

With screenca.ps, all you have to do is hit print screen, go to http://screenca.ps/, and push Control + V. Your image is automatically uploaded so you can send a URL to whoever needs a screenshot.

Traffic Statistics: N/A

Revenue Statistics: None

Asking Price: A lot of custom programming went into this so I'm looking for a good return. Offers should be in the range of $xxxx.

Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal, Sedo, Escrow, Trade

Additional Notes: PM offers only. PHP and MySQL are required to run the site. Safari and Chrome for Mac are currently unsupported.[/FONT]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sorry, getting a bunch of traffic from Lifehacker today. Should be back up.

•••
I hit prt scr here, went to the site, hit ctrl-v and nothing happened. I really like the idea of your site if you can make it work. I am using Firefox and maybe I need IE to make it work?

Also without knowing how much work was needed I don't think the price is reasonable. But I do think an original idea like this is worth a good price. Please let me know when the site is working.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back