NameSilo

Sedo question

Spaceship
Watch

MichaelV.

Moon Phase DomainsVIP Member
Impact
i listed a domain for sale, and someone offered to buy it, i agreed to their price, and havent heard anything back in over a week...

how long will it be unsellable? in other words, when i can i re-list it, because i dont think the buyer was serious about getting the name

thnx!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mvannote said:
i listed a domain for sale, and someone offered to buy it, i agreed to their price, and havent heard anything back in over a week...

how long will it be unsellable? in other words, when i can i re-list it, because i dont think the buyer was serious about getting the name

thnx!

7 days, after which you can relist. If you accepted the "buyers" offer and they did not proceed advise Sedo that thay should ban the buyer from future transactions. If possible get the "buyers" name and contact details for publication.

These people need to be stopped, I have had this three times already this year. Sedo will generally take action if you complain.

•••
will do, thanks for the reply!

•••
HI

Yes 7 days and you can re-list your domains or sedo will do it automatically..

I guess I have been lucky and have not had this problem.... but then again I have not had any offers on any of my domains for a few months now...

Well Good Luck.

Thanks
Tom Dahne

•••
The above posters are correct ;)

•••
I've had a couple of names that have taken many weeks before payment was received by sedo so that the sale could proceed. Sometimes when a business is buying a name, there's some administrative crap that delays things---like paperwork/signatures, before the payment is forwarded to sedo. Sometimes company managers go on vacation so the buyer and sedo must wait for a check or credit card payment to be approved by the business that's buying the name. So far, patience has paid off for me. I think sedo does a good job in making sure that agreements/contracts are enforced whenever possible.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back