NameSilo

sales Sedo sales report of the week: PhotoBooth.com at 100k Euro

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Sedo has released its weekly sales report, with PhotoBooth.com topping the list at 100k Euro ($108,500 dollars.)
Here's the full report.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In the same report, a sale would make Mary Poppins proud: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.com was sold for $20,000 dollars! O_o

•••
In the same report, a sale would make Mary Poppins proud: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.com was sold for $20,000 dollars! O_o
Ahahahha
Saw that one
Insane!

•••
•••
Theo you know what's funny? Two nights ago I am talking to someone about one word .coms, they looking to buy and I said I am getting a lot of lists with really long ones, no would know and they are quoting like $100K to $200K. He says to me, "Like Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.com? Then I see this, I was like oh wow.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back