NameSilo

Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
My domains that made me $15+ in 3 days at DomainHop have made me $0 at Sedo in a week. :(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what is the difference about Sedo, DomainHop, DomainSponsor, etc? is it possible to have all my domains go to Sedo, DH, DS at the same time (i dont think there is)..

•••
The only way I can think of is if you host the domains and use a rotator the rotate between the 3 sites URLs instead of using their name servers......

•••
Remember that way may break the terms of the sites....

•••
heh, i wouldn't know how to do that anyways :P

•••
Zurax, what kind of views/cicks did you get at DomainHop & what about Sedo. I have some names at Sedo, but it is really drying up this month. Thinking of switching...

•••
I forget now... I only looked at what was owed when I looked at the stats. Any other sites that pay for parking? I looked at DS but not sure.....

•••
I don't know. I think we definitely need some more parking options. I have the perfect name for a parking site: youpark.com
But I don't think I'll be starting my own domain parking service! D-:

•••
Nice domain... I have a PPC Search Engine and have wanted to add a parking service to it but so far I dont have the money to hire a programmer. I tried pointing MY domains to a page with searches and stuff on it but they didnt do good. I think its because the page was a basic design and the search words didnt match the domain. :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back