Dynadot

SEOparking, what do you think?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just found an interesting 'new' domain parking that quite surprising me. It called seoparking.com. it offers FREE services to its members and you can have your domains fully 'developed' in just few moments using the wordpress style templates. The content will automatically be updated and we can put our own ad blocks and/or banners at some designated spots as well as put the RSS Feeds, blogroll, etc. Very similar services to W******.com and P******R*********.com

if you want to take a look how do they look, here are some website samples using seoparking.com:
www.best-laptopguide.com
www.accidentclaim911.com

I just wonder, if this company gives *free service* and it's said that we can keep all of our revenues (from adsense and other kinds of affiliate incomes), what are the company benefits by offering this service? it's just for the sake of boosting the popularity or blitz the market during market penetration stage? or.... is there any other 'hidden' agendas?

any input will be greatly appreciated. Will also be great if we have the representative of the company itself to answer any further questions from other fellow users

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Move to WhyPark, it's free now!

WhyPark is good for many sites but SEO parking has its advantages, like article selection, over WhyPark.

There are some domains that I'll keep over at WP but anything that's not getting much traffic over there will get moved to SEO.

•••
*On my Ethnic Asian site I had Orientals as one of the keywords for articles to be posted and it posted an article about oriental cats or something similar.

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that many Asians consider the word
"Oriental" to be a slur when referring to asian people.

Sometimes you'll hear the expression, "An Oriental is a rug, not a person".

Excerpts from Answers.com:
"USAGE NOTE Asian is now strongly preferred in place of Oriental for persons native to Asia..."

"...as a noun in contemporary contexts (as in the first Oriental
to be elected from the district) it is now widely taken to be offensive."

"(However) ...its use in phrases such as Oriental cuisine or
Oriental medicine, is not usually considered objectionable."
oriental: Definition from Answers.com

•••
Thanks.
I was just trying to think of as many synonyms as possible that could be used to trigger the automated article posting.

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that many Asians consider the word
"Oriental" to be a slur when referring to asian people.

Sometimes you'll hear the expression, "An Oriental is a rug, not a person".

Excerpts from Answers.com:
"USAGE NOTE Asian is now strongly preferred in place of Oriental for persons native to Asia..."

"...as a noun in contemporary contexts (as in the first Oriental
to be elected from the district) it is now widely taken to be offensive."

"(However) ...its use in phrases such as Oriental cuisine or
Oriental medicine, is not usually considered objectionable."
oriental: Definition from Answers.com

•••
Thanks.
I was just trying to think of as many synonyms as possible that could be used to trigger the automated article posting.

:hi: gten,

I wasn't scolding you...just sharing info. :)

•••
wondering 3 things about seo parking

if the owners have any comments on the following: :o 1] is it possible to not post links like this "erotik shop ' on mainstream sites parked there?..I am assuming the seoparking company puts them there cause i didn't.I understand that you place links on our sites since after all it is a great service for free.I just didn't know that they would be adult links.i would rather have 2 non adult links on a domain than one adult if it is certain categorys where people minght be offended. :o 2] Since it appears seoparking palces adult links does that mean that adult domains are permitted? i didn't see yes or no in the tos would give company good place to place adult links too i guess :o 3 ] what is the situation causing service outages? to much domains on your servers.I am noticing certain domains will disapear for a few hours then comeback...like used to happen on whypark....Just wanted to say the company is living up to name in regard to serp rankings so far..good work!

•••
Can anybody share there updated results with these guys. I been using Whypark and I would like to know how it compares?

Thanks, Jim

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back