domain Should I accept a 150 offer? - q u i n b l e . c o m

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

postscripter

Top Member
Impact
After three years of hand-registering with no offers received. listed on sedo and sh standard.
I have received today an offer for q u inb l e . co m for $150
should I accept it for such a catchy memorable brandable "verbable" domain name?
note: it was rejected to be listed as premium on Squadhelp

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Counter 299
he is a buyer on namepros and I offered it for $200 then offered me $150 saying "Can we agree on $150? I'm buying some other domains too and have already met my budget."

•••
I would sell it
Sure it is somehow cool , but hey 150$ are 150$
You can buy better ones with 150$ .
After 3 years of not selling and the fact that has been rejected by SH premium listings , I would go for it.
👍🏼

•••
You should sell it, in my opinion.

•••
I would probably have taken the $150. Quinble is short but it's a bit odd in terms of pronunciation.

It's not an amazing offer or anything, and it could go for more. But its unlikely that you're going to get anymore offers for it, and even if you are it's not going to be anything life-changing.

•••
Do you have a better use for the domain or for $150?
If the latter, just take it.

•••
Counter 299

I would sell it
Sure it is somehow cool , but hey 150$ are 150$
You can buy better ones with 150$ .
After 3 years of not selling and the fact that has been rejected by SH premium listings , I would go for it.
👍🏼
you are probably right. I just sold it for $150

•••
•••
I would probably have taken the $150. Quinble is short but it's a bit odd in terms of pronunciation.

It's not an amazing offer or anything, and it could go for more. But its unlikely that you're going to get anymore offers for it, and even if you are it's not going to be anything life-changing.
thnank. sold it.

Last edited:
•••
thnank. sold it.
Check out pending delete on expireddomains.net

Then put in a backorder request with dynadot.

Best ways to find good .coms when you're on a budget and you don't want to read industrial news

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back