Dynadot

advice Should I give her a Job?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have my own hiring practice, so I never put out writer for hire sections on my sites, but i do get cold emails from content writers from time to time. Web development and SEO directly go to spam.

But this one takes the cake. She thinks she is the next Arundhati Roy. Maybe it is a he.
Anybody wants to hire her, I have her email lol

Looks sincere even though she needs some grammar lessons.

Dear Editor,

I would like to apply for the position of writer in your organization.

Initially, I began writing to let go of the overpowering intense emotions and to heal myself. I have been writing for 9 years.

You ask yourself what is it that you want to do in life? What is the right way to choose your career? What is passion? What is it that you can give the world? The answer to all these questions lies deep within you.

Writing is my passion. I lose a track of time while writing. Hence, whatever I write comes from my heart. This is true art, isn’t it? There is no one but you. After a point of time, you are just flowing with your passion. When you feel it from your heart that is when people resonate with your work.

I want to share my writing with the world, connect with people, fill their lives with positivity, inspiration, and belief. We all have our unique story, experiences, and wisdom to share with the world. You never know who you might empower through your words.

I especially want to connect with those who feel alone, weak or weird. I have read people’s work, connecting with them, being able to see myself through their words, gave me a sense of connection. I didn’t feel alone with my struggles or weird anymore. They empowered me to remain who I am, hold on to my integrity, myself, even if it meant being rare.

This is what I aim to do through my writing. When you’re down, all you need is a reminder to hold on, believe in yourself, and work on the wonderful life that awaits you.

With this mission in mind, I am looking forward to working with you. I wish that we can bring our expertise to the table, and work together in a team to transform people’s lives and make this world a great place to live.

Please refer to the attached document for my work. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi blogspotter,

Perhaps you could let her / him do a couple of jobs as a contractor / freelance and get the feel of the work.
If the quality turns up on the new work, great. If not.....
It seems sincere and for sure, passionate.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back