NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure if you mean me. But if so, I don‘t expect anything from this name to be honest. I got it for a buck and I‘m already happy if I can sell it for 10 :)
Absolutely not. Nothing to do with you.

This is a general observation that came out in this thread, mainly because I visit it the most.

•••
I also wonder why people are so passive aggressive and only think that their opinion counts...
Also my general observation..

•••
I also wonder why people are so passive aggressive and only think that their opinion counts...
Also my general observation..
Sales aren’t opinions, they’re fact. You think 99% of domains in this 477 page thread sell at a profit or make a profit from development? No way!

In general, someone posts about a new registration or facelift they gave a domain and it’s gone, never to be heard of again. That’s real truth related to every “post what you bought” thread.

•••
Sales aren’t opinions, they’re fact. You think 99% of domains in this 477 page thread sell at a profit or make a profit from development? No way!

In general, someone posts about a new registration or facelift they gave a domain and it’s gone, never to be heard of again. That’s real truth related to every “post what you bought” thread.

Okay..give me facts that "au" not a good keyword and "weed" keyword not a good keyword..in com !

also let me give you a fact...
https://www.namepros.com/online/?type=guest

https://www.namepros.com/online/?type=robot

There you see who also else views posted links..

Last edited:
•••
@Keith feel free to increase your offer on CannaCanteen.com

Cheers
Corey

•••
@Keith feel free to increase your offer on CannaCanteen.com

Cheers
Corey
Did I make you an offer?

Oh I see. Yup I offered $400 a year ago. This was after it was offered to me by the previous owner. No, I wouldn’t increase the offer.

Good domain though. Hopefully we get a report that you sold it for loads :)

Last edited:
•••
Hashpreneur.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Weed is actually a terrible keyword. Now put whatever in front of it - AU US CA... doesn’t matter because they won’t sell.

Oh lord...

What exactly does that "Oh lord..: mean?

You stated like a expert that weed a "terrible keyword' ..no matter what in front of it..
I link a authority site that deals with stats.. Namebio

tajweed.us 9,743 USD 2013-01-09 GoDaddy
magicweed.com 7,000 USD 2015-05-15 Uniregistry
smokeweed.com 6,600 USD 2016-01-27 NameJet
zweed.com 3,488 USD 2014-04-23 GoDaddy
proweed.com 3,188 USD 2009-04-07 Afternic
dragonweed.com 2,000 USD 2017-10-18 TLDPros.com
brooklyntweed.com 2,000 USD 2013-12-01 Afternic
veniceweed.com 1,900 USD 2015-08-10 Sedo

All the above "weed" is the second keyword...

Also here is a fact....AUWeed(dot)com was bought a regfee, so if it can be sold for even twice that price (before reg comes up)...still a profit

•••
What exactly does that "Oh lord..: mean?

You stated like a expert that weed a "terrible keyword' ..no matter what in front of it..
I link a authority site that deals with stats.. Namebio

tajweed.us 9,743 USD 2013-01-09 GoDaddy
magicweed.com 7,000 USD 2015-05-15 Uniregistry
smokeweed.com 6,600 USD 2016-01-27 NameJet
zweed.com 3,488 USD 2014-04-23 GoDaddy
proweed.com 3,188 USD 2009-04-07 Afternic
dragonweed.com 2,000 USD 2017-10-18 TLDPros.com
brooklyntweed.com 2,000 USD 2013-12-01 Afternic
veniceweed.com 1,900 USD 2015-08-10 Sedo

All the above "weed" is the second keyword...

Also here is a fact....AUWeed(dot)com was bought a regfee, so if it can be sold for even twice that price (before reg comes up)...still a profit
Your source is namebio which reports incomplete sales on a daily basis. Not something I’d hold my hat on.

•••
V / a / p / e / S / t / o / r / y (dawt) com Bought today on GD Closeout.

I also own, (all in king)

G / r / a / s / s / S / p / o / t
4 / 2 / 0 / H / o / o / d
C / a / n / n / a / H / i / d / e / a / w / a / y
C / a / n / n / a / H / i / d / e / o / u / t
C / a / n / n / a / S / a / n / c / t / u / a / r / y
i / B / u / y / C / a / n / n / a
O / r / d / e / r / J / o / i / n / t
P / u / b / C / a / n / n / a
S / e / e / d / s / C / a / n / n / a
S p / e / e / d / C / a / n / n / a / b / i / s

Last edited:
•••
Greetings,
I regd rollthehemp.com
How do y'all see it.
Feel free to criticize

•••
cannabiw.com

The letter W (like WEED) replaces the letter S.

It's a brandable domain.

It's over 15 years old.

•••
HerbalCannabis.net

It's the name of the marijuana .
You can Google It...

•••
•••
•••
Greetings,
I regd rollthehemp.com
How do y'all see it.
Feel free to criticize
you don't smoke hemp! Unless you want a headache Slight possibility because hemp rolling papers
https://www.grasscity.com/int_en/ra...upreme-hemp-rolling-papers-wholesale-box.html
Clothing, paper, hemp paper can be recycled many times
I dont see it ever selling and would get refund. Don't book crap, Keith was mentioning that earlier I believe.

@Kamaldeen :stop: your posting 2 crap names in 2 separate posts in 1 minute, inflating your post count.(n)
take some time off hand registering truly horrid names and learn the BUSINESS. Or learn how to scour drop lists
Hash is a very poor keyword,(hashingly ?) and i can go take a picture of a chunk right now. French guy gave it to me, its trash too. I won't smoke it
He dated an Afghani woman, and her parents taught him all they new. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

•••
you don't smoke hemp! Unless you want a headache Slight possibility because hemp rolling papers
https://www.grasscity.com/int_en/ra...upreme-hemp-rolling-papers-wholesale-box.html
Clothing, paper, hemp paper can be recycled many times
I dont see it ever selling and would get refund. Don't book crap, Keith was mentioning that earlier I believe.

@Kamaldeen :stop: your posting 2 crap names in 2 separate posts in 1 minute, inflating your post count.(n)
take some time off hand registering truly horrid names and learn the BUSINESS. Or learn how to scour drop lists
Hash is a very poor keyword,(hashingly ?) and i can go take a picture of a chunk right now. French guy gave it to me, its trash too. I won't smoke it
He dated an Afghani woman, and her parents taught him all they new. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I would have taken your submission serious until I saw you said HASH is a very poor keyword.
Rest

•••
•••
you reg a hemp name and a hash name, thats why i mention hash, yes it may be some crypto term but hashingly is a made up narrow word. Hash was good in old days. Now its shatter
Who will you contact, and how will you pitch hashingly?
EliteHemp in my post earlier pretty obvious

Last edited:
•••
WeedConsumers.com ( Recvd $100 offer - Rejected and renewed for one year )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back