IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
using Weed and the drug Percocet at the same time
Oooh nice you mentioned that. My friend back in days was always taking this. Once he talked me into try, and i didn't like it at all. Pretty much ruined my party. Still remember that iron feeling. Back in 1993

•••
•••
•••
CBDTonic.com.au has immense branding potential for a start-up

Cheers
Corey

•••
CBDTonic.com.au has immense branding potential for a start-up

Cheers
Corey
Nice one :)

Just got:

CookieBreath.com

Did some research and found out that this one is an actual weed strain

•••
SizzleWeed.com......Brandable?
Biscuit (1) (1).jpg

Brandable?

•••
RecoveryHemp dotcom
I think that this domain has a specific market which is booming at the moment so I am planning to resell it when I receive the right offer, could be years but I can wait.

•••
1) Keith knows what's up although even I have debates with him on some topics.

2) many names being regd these days are junk imo

3) I've seen domains I thought were junk sell for 10k+

4) although I dont like the weed keyword I am aware of low 5 figure sales. Not mine so I cant disclose them.

5) domaining is fun! :)

•••
SizzleWeed.com.....

Brandable?
My ..opinion, depends on how good the "script" is! Which might explain #3 (listed above or quoted below)

1) Keith knows what's up although even I have debates with him on some topics.

2) many names being regd these days are junk imo

4) although I dont like the weed keyword I am aware of low 5 figure sales. Not mine so I cant disclose them.

5) domaining is fun! :)
If I may add//

6) domains is confusing as hell...

Last edited:
•••
My ..opinion, depends on how good the "script" is! Which might explain #3 (listed above or quoted below)

If I may add//

6) domains is confusing as hell...
Domains really aren’t confusing at all.

Don’t register anything unless you are extremely experienced.
Do your homework.
Find aftermarket deals via direct contact or auctions that make sense.

This isn’t something learned overnight and that’s why almost all newbies lose money. But, once you really know how this game is played, you will not lose money.

•••

Do your homework.

This isn’t something learned overnight and that’s why almost all newbies lose money. But, once you really know how this game is played, you will not lose money.

But how do you get experienced without registering? I mean sure you should read a lot beforehand, but the real experience comes with the mistakes we do. just my opinion :)

I'd consider myself as a noob in domaining, but the crap regs I do are worth (not always) the money because I learn from exactly these mistakes.

Last edited:
•••

Do your homework.

Very true, no argument here!

It is kinda late now but I should have edited my original post and added more to my #6, ((6) domains is confusing as hell...)..

Domaining (domain business) can be confusing as hell, "3) I've seen domains I thought were junk sell for 10k+" ..

I noticed a few of those "big bucks" sale, had great "scripts" (content that over hyped the name with Estibot value, etc) , lots of views (paid traffic)...and a few were sold by "Gurus" (because of their say/reputation/recommendation)..

•••
I only got two:

Ganjas.Club (Ganja's club)

Cali-Pot.com (California / Cali in columbia)

•••
•••
@Jasonn and or @Keith

I'd like to add "herbbal" com to my potdomains portfolio

However it's still listed on The site under the previous owners "NomName".

It's now it my account as of today...bought on GD CL

•••
WeedSort.com

WeedWorlds.com

MarijuanaChamp.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
I sold CannaAdviser dot com last month.
Just registered CannaAdvisers .com, send me your offer

•••
Just picked up Simple / Bud / com

•••
•••
pot_leaf_20130218100422_640_480.JPG
Anyone
I have Ohio State (OSU) logo license plates on my Virginia registered car. A lot of folks who see the Buckeye leaf on the Ohio State logo ask me if it's Marijuana? Experts here can tell the difference, but can you see why it's confusing? btw, I just hand reg'd my 6th pot domain....CannaFirsts(.)com. Looked for CannaSizzle to compliment SizzleWeed but it was sold:xf.frown:

•••
•••
but can you see why it's confusing?
Looking from a distance, I would would think the same thing..

Emblems/flag can be adapted..

IMG_5851_2lowres.jpg

ocanada_01_flat-h_2016.jpg

•••
•••
Briguy, makes you want to buy some MapleJuana(.)com, but I checked and it's gone. However after reading this:
https://www.solarpowerworldonline.com/2017/08/can-solar-help-legal-marijuana-growing-industry/

Just picked up; SolarJuana(.)com. With MariJuana(.)com appraising for $1,020,000 at Estibot, I wonder if SolarJuana might have some value?
Recently read a article (from my google alerts but can't remember which business site) about there is going to be quite a few vertical market industries that will profit for marijuana and solar was one of them because of huge electrical bills! Also fertilizers and security are the others that came ot mind!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back