NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tumblr_n1qa4jpLZB1qcxyrro1_500.jpg

•••
The Medical Cannabis Bike Tour: Activism with a Twist

http://www.leafly.com/(F(z_MH4z9KZ0...ical-cannabis-bike-tour-activism-with-a-twist

365 kilometers of Mediterranean coastline separates the small Castellón town of Onda and Barcelona, one of Spain's largest and most famous cities. In traveling between the two, you are deeply immersed in the land of paella, Gaudí, and a culture famous for its warmth and diversity.

This is the route that over 40 cyclists will take this spring in the hopes of spreading awareness about one of the most controversial plants in the world: cannabis. March 2014 will be the third year of the Medical Cannabis Bike Tour, an effort lead by Luc Krol, founder of Amsterdam-based Paradise Seeds, to gain publicity for medical cannabis and raise funds for research on cannabinoids and cancer.

•••
•••
Just acquired this gem for development:

CANNAB1S J0URNAL

in both .com and.org.... (without the digits, of course)

•••
Sold a group of 3 domains for $6500. One CBD and 2 hemp domains. Normally this is good news but this group hurts to let go. Oh well, on to the next...

•••
Marijuana.Voyage & Marihuana.Today

Thanks WeedP

Approx. 475 Domains listed @ MarijuanaNics.Com

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

A Secret Sale on the group you sold Keith? Would like an idea of what's selling. I have 475 and haven't sold a single marijuana domain. Only one bite on WeedClean.Com That's it. I'm Buyin', Just Ain't Sellin'.

Last edited:
•••
Sold a group of 3 domains for $6500. One CBD and 2 hemp domains. Normally this is good news but this group hurts to let go. Oh well, on to the next...

Congrats!

Sold one of my hemp names... will disclose the name as soon as the payment is in my account.

•••
Hi, I own JellyPot which I regd months ago as a brandable catchy name without thinking at any marijuana implication. I am not a cannabis/marijuana/pot/weed expert so I am here to ask...is there any existing jelly form of marijuana? I don't know..like ..a jelly thing you smoke or something like that. Just curious because if there was any then my name would have a totally different connotation.

You can laugh at the question..don't worry! :D

•••
You can laugh at the question..don't worry! :D

You can laugh at the answer

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/jelly-covered-man-had-sex-cow-3187998

Try googling jelly roll.

Or check out these info sources on jelly preparations
http://www.cannabis.info/UK/library/8653-jelly-hash/
http://www.marijuana.com/news/2012/03/dab-life-a-brief-and-wondrous-history-of-concentrates/
Since the 1960′s, solvent-manufactured cannabis concentrates have been available as “honey oil,” “red oil,” “jelly-butane hash,” and similar concoctions.
:sold:

Last edited:
•••
Hemp.fm

Ok, back to .Com

In a nutshell, this is what i picked up on new extensions:

Marijuana.Gallery
Weed.Technology
Cannabinoids.Today
Hemp.Contractors
Weed.Contractors
CBD.Technology
THC.Enterprises
CBD.Today
CBD.Land
Marihuana.Today
Marijuana.Voyage
Reefer.Equipment

Missed Marijuana.Recipes by one early registration day. That's the one I wanted out of all of them.

Last edited:
•••
Ok, back to .Com

In a nutshell, this is what i picked up on new extensions:

Marijuana.Gallery
Weed.Technology
Cannabinoids.Today
Hemp.Contractors
Weed.Contractors
CBD.Technology
THC.Enterprises
CBD.Today
CBD.Land
Marihuana.Today
Marijuana.Voyage
Reefer.Equipment

Missed Marijuana.Recipes by one early registration day. That's the one I wanted out of all of them.

I at one point had CBD and THC.Technology in my cart but decided i had enough new gtlds. :)

The whole Christian bible TM notice for CBD was interesting to read hey.

•••
The whole Christian bible TM notice for CBD was interesting to read hey.

Was your intention to sell books with a CBD domain? If not, no TM worries...

•••
Was your intention to sell books with a CBD domain? If not, no TM worries...

Yeah i didn't think it was an issue. good to see they are giving some notice though.

•••
Yea, didn't figure it would be a problem either. Don't think Technology plays a big part in their TM.

•••
Yea, didn't figure it would be a problem either. Don't think Technology plays a big part in their TM.

What about Creation Science aka Intelligent Design?

•••
•••
What about Creation Science aka Intelligent Design?

For Sure, but I think that would be more like an Infinite Superior Intelligence or something, I don't know. Technology, I would think is something always improving at our level of being. Who knows? But don't think a bookclub or whatever it is, just guessing, would pursue the many CBD domains for TM issues. Or, if they do, I hope I hear about it in advance.

•••
420 domains available to register now...

real420.com
rare420.com
okay420.com
pet420.com
push420.com
alpha420.com
crack420.com
phony420.com
trend420.com
savor420.com
classy420.com
sacred420.com

•••
•••

Thank you very much Carob!...it seems like a decent name then...:wave:

The future of hemp will be stellar..

http://ecowatch.com/2014/02/28/the-...cians-rave-over-hemps-high-nutritional-value/

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
edit

Last edited:
•••
The only issue i see is, no portfolio is complete and certainly not worth 1,000,000$ without Marijuanjah or GanjaGator. :)

At $10 a pop that's $70k in yearly renewals D-:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back