Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure but I believe the official term is cannabudder.

it's cannabutter! :D

budder is another form of shatter with air incorporated typically, AKA wax. There are better budder explanations in other forums. More scientific etc.

cannabutter 222,000 hits
cannabudder 23,000 hits

regardless i covered all bases ;)

Last edited:
•••
it's cannabutter! :D

budder is another form of shatter with air incorporated typically, AKA wax. There are better budder explanations in other forums. More scientific etc.

cannabutter 222,000 hits
cannabudder 23,000 hits

regardless i covered all bases ;)

Here on the Front Range of Colorado, I mostly hear the concentrates being called shatter and earwax. I enjoy the earwax as it is often less sticky and easy to manage. I also like buying a gram of kief and occassionally sprinkling the trichomes over herbal weed to "fortify" it.

On another note: I see a lot of "canna" names tossed about: I have also invested in cannabis names also, but personally I rank the keyword behind marijuana, 420, weed, hemp........ THEN there is cannabis.

•••
•••
Here in Finland, Bhang has been big for years. U.S. folks obviously have some catching up to do ;)

Hmmm sounds like Finland is a Bhang country! It's not .com but glad I reged Bhang(dot)country :)

Last edited:
•••
QuikRX.Com Sold (Mine) $4,500
in Escrow

•••
•••
•••
Bought
420OrangeCounty.com

•••
•••
oh forgot to mention, won evapes.net in auction on namepros.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Purchased
CannaWood.com
CannabisCologne.com

•••
420Blog.com sold for $700+ (don't know the correct amount) in Godaddy expiring auction. :$::$:

•••
•••
I've noticed more interest regarding the hempcrete market.

Picked up a couple .ca's to match my gtld's.

•••
•••
•••
Marijuana (dot) top

Nice key word, my only suggestion is, maybe instead of grabbing keyword.random save your money and get a more meaningful extension such as marijuana.clinic or marijuana.services etc. you may spend 2k on randoms when 200-500$ could get you a primo new gTLD combo.

I dont have any marijuana.whatevers because when i was grabbing names guys were spending big bucks to snag them in early pre reg. So it's cool to get em just throwing out my 0.02$.

PS - be patient some of the best extensions have yet to come. :)

PS PS - if you are a millionaire then have at it! buy em all. :D

•••
Nice key word, my only suggestion is, maybe instead of grabbing keyword.random save your money and get a more meaningful extension such as marijuana.clinic or marijuana.services etc. you may spend 2k on randoms when 200-500$ could get you a primo new gTLD combo.
PS - be patient some of the best extensions have yet to come. :)
PS PS - if you are a millionaire then have at it! buy em all. :D

And IMHO, COM is King and will be for some time. First to market always lasts. I do know first hand, however that there is no TLD prejudice for SEO for Google.

•••
And IMHO, COM is King and will be for some time. First to market always lasts. I do know first hand, however that there is no TLD prejudice for SEO for Google.
PS: I see TONS of .CO's expiring in the MJ/420 sections... that is an indication of weakness of the new TLD's.

•••
•••
i own 2 domain related to 420 industry. marijuana.ph and weeds.ph. rest com and 2 net :)

btw purchased the420media.com and 420vap.com :D

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back