NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some recent grabs:
420 club ORG
marijuana store ORG
Marijuana Toy COM
420 Brew COM

•••
Not sure if this got reported: (not my sale)

420Dispensary com - NameJet
$2,100 USD
2014-09-11

•••
Not sure if this got reported: (not my sale)

420Dispensary com - NameJet
$2,100 USD
2014-09-11

I think that is cheap for the best keyword+dispensary

•••
•••
MarijuanaVapor is sitting @ Sedo buy now $499. That's killer and way cheap, just sayin'. If I wasn't taking care of renewals I'd grab it. Rather see someone here get it.

Yeah, it's a great domain, I'm in the same boat. I grabbed my names and have many potential opertunities for the future now. I don't need to grab any more. Unless i find more 0.99$ codes ofc. ;)

•••
Today I picked up 420 gift cards COM on the drop

•••
Still some nuggets out there, IMHO
hand reg'd:
420 credit card com
420 halloween com - to go with my 420 christmas com
marijuana gift guide com

Last edited:
•••
received an offer of 300$ for 420/digital/com, what do you think?

•••
received an offer of 300$ for 420/digital/com, what do you think?
I think it's a good price... what in the heck is a 420 digital anyway? :)

•••
I think that is cheap for the best keyword+dispensary
do you think "420" beats "marijuana" as a keyword in this case?

•••
do you think "420" beats "marijuana" as a keyword in this case?

Yes, because the term marijuana could be subject to sensorship.

•••
Yes, because the term marijuana could be subject to sensorship.
I'd like to learn more about this censorship idea: If "Marijuana" was censored by a search engine or country, why would they also not censor "420" at the same time? And if it's a country-specific censorship, they probably would no be allowing actual marijuana sales, making the whole issue a moot point?
Thanks for 'splaining it to me! :)

•••
Who's the moderator that's deleting post? They deleted my post about a domain on sedo that's not mine.
MarijuanaVapor is sitting @ Sedo buy now $499. That's killer and way cheap, just sayin'. If I wasn't taking care of renewals I'd grab it. Rather see someone here get it.

I'm not buying nor selling anything just bringing it to the attention of other domainers here. Did I violate something? And, it didn't even say which moderator deleted it?

•••
I'd like to learn more about this censorship idea: If "Marijuana" was censored by a search engine or country, why would they also not censor "420" at the same time? And if it's a country-specific censorship, they probably would no be allowing actual marijuana sales, making the whole issue a moot point?
Thanks for 'splaining it to me! :)

There is a reason the cannabis cafe in amsterdam changed thier name to 420 cafe look into it.

•••
Andriegel, I'll find the article. Some city I believe it was in Holland, but I could be mistaken. They passed an ordinance or to that effect saying that they couldn't advertise their businesses with the words Marijuana, Cannabis, Pot and a few others. 420 would be the obvious fill-in.

•••
I have

420dispensary / ca

I would not let it go for what the .com sold for, premium name imo.

•••
I have

420dispensary / ca

I would not let it go for what the .com sold for, premium name imo.
I very much agree. Keep in mind that is an unverified sale price... I saw it on a comparable sales table on a valuator tool. Otherwise, don't let it bum you out too badly!

•••
Well I didn't have any domains in this niche. so, I coupon regged a couple...not sure if there decent?

SativaTube
IndicaTube

both . com

•••
•••
Just picked Hanf.in on the drop.

Hanf= Hemp in German :xf.wink:

•••
•••
MarijuanaVapor.Co.Uk
MarijuanaVapor.Uk

•••
CBDseedbank.com sold on GD (mine)
Buy it Now -$1500
(hand reg)

•••
Custom Juices

Not necessarily MJ-related, but could be, esp for vape products.

•••
Only have two...

Hempiville.com and 42twenty.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back