Dynadot

showcase Showcase Your Brandable (6L) Domains !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Well you knew it was a matter of time, so I figured I would start this ball rolling. With 4L and 5L brandables already a hot commodity these days. I thought I would see who's buying up 6L domains. I feel the 5L and 6L markets are similar in regards to brandability. They are both short and they are both very easily branded.

Some of my nicer 6L's are:

Trudno - KitCap - Prosist - PiaCon - DayFox

:tu: :tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree, they can be nice brandable domains similar to 5L.com. Not sure if they would be considered short domains though since in the description of this forum it says 5 characters or shorter.

•••
i have one

ClubOf.com

6L Possible = 26X26X26X26X26X26=
308,915,776 D-:

•••
d3N said:
I agree, they can be nice brandable domains similar to 5L.com. Not sure if they would be considered short domains though since in the description of this forum it says 5 characters or shorter.
I figured this would be brought up. "Generally defined with 5 letters or less". But I bet there are some really nice 6L's out there that domainers are holding onto. If the biggest player online is Google then there must be other 6L's out there waiting to be bought for the next big thing.

Just thank the domain gods no one has started a 6L COUNTDOWN. We will never see that in our lifetime.

D-:

•••
FantasyCombine said:
Just thank the domain gods no one has started a 6L COUNTDOWN. We will never see that in our lifetime.

D-:
I seriously think we will never see the end of the 5L countdown in our lifetime, let alone the 6L. Just too many. And then even when 5L gets somewhat close in 10-20 years, what's gonna happen with the XZFKQ.com's and the GRJVQ.com's? I just don't ever see those types being sold out.

The brandables ones sure are neat though :)

•••
there are some 5L acronyms but not enough for there to be a 5L.com buyout, I think we will see just pronounceable go and maybe some all premium 5L.

•••
I would be willing to bet that it will take 5 years for the 4L.nets to be gone as well. There are plenty of 6L brandables to be had though. As you can see from afternic sales, nice 5L's are bringing in the coin $$, so why shouldn't nice 6L's.

They are short enough to be branded and still easy to remember without misspelling.

•••
I do have hobolo.com, which I like.
I don't see a big difference in 5,6,7 letter domains, at least regarding rarity.
And, don''t forget, GOOGLE.com is 6 letters.

•••
FantasyCombine said:
I would be willing to bet that it will take 5 years for the 4L.nets to be gone as well. There are plenty of 6L brandables to be had though. As you can see from afternic sales, nice 5L's are bringing in the coin $$, so why shouldn't nice 6L's.

They are short enough to be branded and still easy to remember without misspelling.

I agree, I was just saying that they wouldnt really be considered a short domain according to the definition in this forum's description. I personally see no difference between 5 and 6 letter domains for branding as long as the domain is good and easily pronounceable.

•••
Just picked up:

allbot - uvocal - ufaith - payask - corock

Any thoughts?

•••
6 Letter Brandable Domain For a Mobile Network Startup

VOXALA.COM - Pronounced - voks-ä-lah. The 'ä' sounds like the 'o' in 'mop'.

•••
RECIPE.im

excellent keyword pm interests and opinions thanks

•••
Here are my domains..let me know your views..

Champs.net
Toybox.net

•••
Here are my domains..let me know your views..

Champs.net
Toybox.net

Very nice names. Sadly not the .com's but still appealing. :)

•••
.com

ANVETO

I do also own WEBINT with extensions BIZ & INFO (:

•••
•••
•••
KOFDOM .COM -->check for sales history (.net)
OHAKEA .COM
MELATA .COM

FUNNER .CO.UK
EBAYUK .INFO
DAGING .NET
DURIAN .US
PUBMED .ME

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
I have AskWiz.com :wave:

•••
aactor.com
muckup.com
nobusy.com

•••
I have a few but my fav is

Kezuki.com

•••
I have some good brandables :

Xenila.com & Zenila.com (Extreme Brandable)
ClikkZ.com (Ad Related)
Codule.com (Code + Module = Cod<ul>e)
WhostR.com (Web Hosting Review/ Web Hoster)
Stylya.com (Fashion)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
hemojo and his wife .......shemojo

•••
I have picked Wabley.com 2 months ago.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back