Domain Empire

showcase Showcase your IDN - Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vikas123

Established Member
Impact
Lets see what type of domain names you have in your Kitty.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Konnektivität.de (German - connectivity) GünstigeVersicherung.org (affordable insurance) Virtuelle-Realität.org (virtual reality)

•••
•••
•••
xn--oow31l === 发迹 === .com === Chinese === fortune, success, to gain fame & fortune, to prosper

•••
•••
☯hk.ws
☁surf.ws
email✉.ws

All emoji text combo!

•••
•••
xn--oow31l === 发迹 === .com === Chinese === fortune, success, to gain fame & fortune, to prosper

wow! just saw this. you reg this in 1/2017? how? weren't you surprised or worried this wasn't taken? don't get me wrong it's a great domain. jealous to be honest. but still weird you could get it just this year?

ummm seems like there are no drops on this domain yet whois says registered since 1/2017?

and domaintools says it's been registered since 1995? say what??

I'm going to assume you bought this from someone? if that's the case you might want your registrar to confirm the correct last registration date.

although that Domaintools whois data would work in your favor! lol:xf.wink:
congrats!

•••
•••
Sorry, but these are awful!
what do you have that's a brandable domain? And Awful means you have no enterprise! The reason you can't do this IDN in whois Locally is because they haven't caught up with emoji text combo! This is not for NUBS!
Sorry, but these are awful!

•••
what do you have that's a brandable domain? And Awful means you have no enterprise! The reason you can't do this IDN in whois Locally is because they haven't caught up with emoji text combo! This is not for NUBS!
I do know a little about IDN

•••
A litte if you do your research you would know you've seen nothing like what i have. Also:
☯hk.ws= hong kong
☁surf.ws= cloud surf " waiting to hear from microsoft or apple cloud"
email✉.ws+=" just email" got a high search volume thought it might be a good investment?

•••
A litte if you do your research you would know you've seen nothing like what i have. Also:
☯hk.ws= hong kong
☁surf.ws= cloud surf " waiting to hear from microsoft or apple cloud"
email✉.ws+=" just email" got a high search volume thought it might be a good investment?

You mean symbol domains that have been around since the early 2000's? ☁️.com for instance?

•••
•••
•••
You mean symbol domains that have been around since the early 2000's? ☁️.com for instance?
A combo of both Google me man!

•••
•••
lizard-idn-png.png

•••
•••
•••
•••

hiero_G41.png
.com

xn--nz7d.com

Copy and paste or type the code in to your browser to see the webpage.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back