Showcase your Ordinal NFT Names!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Richard John Rejano

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm offering o r d y n a l.com for $500

•••
I only got 1 ordinal name : Ordinals.rentals ( NFTs.rentals sold for 10k)

Couldn't find any sale like that with "nfts" search.

Are you sure it was the plural version?

•••
Couldn't find any sale like that with "nfts" search.

Are you sure it was the plural version?
Kinda strange
I’m sure it was reported , now disappeared

•••
anyone else seen any sales of these?

•••
apparently sOrdinals.com sold for $40k+ , saw it on twitter

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Yes it was mine. 60 month installment plan. First payment received. Although somebody else reported the sale on X. I just confirmed it.

So technically it's not sold for $40k yet.

Somebody just paid you ~$800 and it is not certain that they will continue their payments.

Frankly, I think only transactions whose transfers and payments have been completed should be reported as sold.

•••

Somebody just paid you ~$800 and it is not certain that they will continue their payments.

Frankly, I think only transactions whose transfers and payments have been completed should be reported as sold.
You’re right
But someone willing to pay 800$ a month for 60 months talks for itself about Ordinals hype.

•••

Whatever

•••

This is how it usually works.

•••
•••
Great news! sordinals . com is now live

Attachments

• sordinals.png
    sordinals.png
    227.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back